Harry poor asses

Draco unbuckles Harry's belt and undo the boy trouser and sliding it off. He also unbuttons Harry's shirt but didn't take it off instead, letting it hung onto the brunette shoulder.

He seated the brunette on his bed then started undressing himself. While he unbuttons his shirt, he glances toward Harry who looked a total mess with red, plump lips and a neck covered in hickey.

Draco thought he looked very hot that makes him wanted to fuck the brunette till he forgot his name. "Eugh- hurry up Draco..." Harry whimper while clenching his hand, trying so hard to not touch himself.

"Wait a bit, slut." Said Draco, smirking seeing Harry begging for him on his bed, while wearing nothing his shirt wide open revealing his chest, nipple and stomach.

He is so beautiful Draco thought. As Draco finishes undressing, he started licking Harry's neck then moving to his nipple. He sucked it, swirling his tongue and bit it, making the brunette moan.

He then started leaving mark on Harry's torsos. Harry started squirming and whimpering non-stop. His hand grabbing on the velvet green bed sheet, while trying to keep his mouth shut from moaning. Scared of getting caught by the other Slytherin.

Draco notices, "open your mouth and moan loudly for me darling.." Draco mutter. Harry nod and then letting out a gasp as he felt his entrance getting licked by Draco.

Draco started licking on Harry entrance and without any other word he slid his tongue inside Harry's hole making the Gryffindor moan. He started moving his tongue, swirling and sucking the inside.

Harry was arching his back then his hand reaches Draco blonde lock and then grabbing it, trying to make the blonde go deeper, reaching his prostate. Draco then slis his tongue out from Harry's hole, making the boy whine from the loss of contact.

Draco starts kissing Harry again and bit the brunette lip. Draco then went to Harry's thighs, sucking it rather hardly leaving more mark and also leaving love bite. He really loves the test of Harry's thighs, and the brunette thighs look so good that makes him very hungry for it.

Harry have a really good body. His waist is slim and curved, his thighs being thicc and he has big arse too. His body is perfect, even girls are jealous of him. But Draco doesn't love harry for his body, Draco loves him for him. He doesn't see Harry as 'the chosen one' neither the 'the golden boy' he sees harry as harry. Nothing else.

(Okay, moving onto the sex scene-)

Draco then starts taking off his boxer and reach for his wand. "Accio lube." He whispers, then a bottle of lube appears on thin air. He grabs the lube, opened the tube and pour the liquid onto his finger.

Harry is panting, rather hard. Catching for air. Suddenly, he started to gasp again as he felt a finger enter his hole. Draco enters his index finger in but did not move it. He felt that Harry's hole is very tight. "Relax, baby." He said to Harry's ears. He then felt harry muscle started to calm down, then he moved his finger.

He slid his middle finger in and moving it slowly. Then enter his ring finger in. Harry moan, whimper, moving his body trying to make Draco's finger reach his prostate. Draco moved all his three-finger and start lubing his hard, covered pre-cum dick.

He then set himself and then push his dick inside Harry's hole. He pushes in very slowly in attempt to not hurt Harry (eventho they've fucked a lot before :] lol) as he has pushed all of him in, he stays still, trying to get Harry to adjust to his size.

(Eventho he alr did but just follow the storyline y'all 😄)

When he felt that Harry is comfortable, he then started to move slowly. Very slowly, trying to tease Harry. As he moved, Harry let out a soft moan. Meaning he just hit Harry prostate. He then abuses that spot and started fucking Harry very roughly.

"Do you like that baby? I know you do, you're yelling like a whore right now." Whisper Draco into Harry's ear, making the brunette shiver. The room filled with moans, clapping sound of skin and smell of sweat.

Harry moan got louder as Draco pound into him. Draco leans onto Harry's shoulder and Harry hand then found his way to Draco's back. "Dra-ehg... I'm close." Spit Harry. "Me too.." Replied Draco.

Draco then pounds harder even harder each second and both started to shiver as they come. Harry then pant very hard. Draco then pulls himself out of Harry and lay next to Harry. "You did a good job Darling." Said Draco, kissing Harry's forehead.

"Hey, can I suck you off next time?" Said Harry bluntly. Draco then went red, "w-ehat." Ask Draco. "I wanna suck your dick next time." Said Harry again. "I- well yeah okay." Spit Draco. They then start talking about how they used to fight and then pass the fuck out.

-

-

Next day

Both Draco and Harry are still asleep. Leo knocked on the door and enter Draco's room, he then stunned as if he had just got shoot by a stupefy spell when he saw Harry in there but not just normal Harry. It's Harry, naked. "I- what the fuck did I just witness." Mutter Leo.

He then tries to make his way out of the room and accidentally bumped his toes on the edge of the drawer. "OUCH, FUCK!" he groans, waking both boys up. "Leo, what are you doing here!" Yelled Draco.

"Next time lock your fucking door, dipshit. My eyes hurt and my toes too!" Leo yelled back. Harry just stared at both of them while covering himself with a blanket. "What are you doing coming to my room anyway !?" Spit Draco.

"I was gonna invite you for breakfast, but I guess you've eaten enough ?" He murmurs while rubbing his toes. Harry blush as he heard the word. "Okay, okay whatever. Now get out !" Said Draco.

"Jeez, okay!" Spit Leo, then mutter an insult to Draco thinking he didn't hear him but Draco did, he then throws a pillow toward him. As Leo left the room, they both showered or maybe more than shower and get ready for breakfast.

Let's just say that Harry might need a wheelchair.

A/N:one last smut before I hurt or make you guys angry 😋. This smut doesn't seem good but whatever, I wrote while I was drunk or wtv. My cousin and bsf told me to write it faster because they're horny like that 🙄. But yeah wtv, I'm also planning on making another drarry story after I finishes this. I also have one story in draft, its a bout the three sisters of noble house of black yep, but anyway cya next time or not  he he 👹.

Word count:not sure bestie 😟