Recovery. (ending)

(A/n: I would like to say sorry for lates update, my life been the shittiest lately but im alright and also yeah this is the end of the story :D i absolutely hate how the story goes since i never really did plan the storyline beforehand, and i think it is absolutely cringy when i re-read it 😭 so um yeah thats all enjoy reading)

It's been a few days since the accident, and Harry is still in the hospital recovering. Draco would always meet him before breakfast, during lunch and after he finished his classes. Seeing Harry hurt, break Draco a lot but he tends to hide it since he's not used to showing people his breaking moment (this sounded depressing 🙄). It's lunchtime, after the professor dismisses them he ran out and went straight to go and meet Harry. As usual, at this time Harry would be eating his lunch or drinking some pumpkin juice.

Draco pushes the oak door open and walks toward the bed where seated Harry. As he reached the spot, he took a seat and plant a kiss on Harry's cheeks. "How are you ?" Draco asked, rubbing his thumbs on Harry's knuckles. "I'm very well, Madam Pomfrey told me I could get out of here today" replied Harry, then stating an exciting news. "Merlin, really !? That's great! I've missed you so much like damn it." Draco replied, excitedly. "Pfft, yeah really! And it's not like we don't meet every day." He said, chuckling slightly.

As lunch break finished, Draco then made his way to his next class and while he is on his way, he heard someone calling out his name. He turns around to see Astoria running toward him. As she reached Draco, "Hello, baby. How are you? Haven't seen you in a while. I miss you so much !' She said, squealing at the end. "Stop it, Greengrass, I've told you I don't like you." He replied, pushing Astoria aside. "Ahh, you're still acting that you don't like me. Aww, come on Drayyy." She said again.

Draco then start to get irritated and push her away, "Can you fuck off? Seriously, I know what you did. You put a love potion on my drink but it didn't work out because I switch it to Leo's. Astoria, how could you do that? I'm dating Harry, don't you understand? We love each other and he's the one who made me the happiest person I am right now, so please don't ruin it just because I don't feel the same way as you do. Please learn how to respect my priority. Thank you" He speaks out, then leaving Astoria behind.

Astoria was dumbfounded, she felt miserable. She felt awful. Tears started to fall. She ran to the Slytherin common room as fast as she could. She doesn't want to be seen, she felt very very awful.

-

-
Months went by, it's finally summer break. Everyone was upset, and that's including Harry and Draco. They wouldn't see each other again in 3 months, they would miss each other indeed. Harry, Draco, Hermione, Blaise, Ron and Pansy sat together in one compartment. They were all laughing as they tell each other jokes but happiness turned into sadness as they reach platform 9¾. Draco and Leorio got out together and went to their parents, but not Draco. He waited for Harry and as Harry got out of the train he hugged him and kisses him.

As they were kissing, suddenly someone cough. They both turn to see who it is, it's Remus Lupin. Their ex Professor who is taking care of Harry with of course his husband, Sirius Black. Both of them start blushing furiously, "Um, sorry. See you again, bye I love you." Harry then said, leaving with Remus. Draco smiled to himself, then walk up to his parents. "What took you so long, Darling ?" Ask his mother, Narcissa Malfoy 'black'

"Probably kissing his boyfriend~,"  Said Leo, chuckling at Draco facial expression. "Hm? What boyfriend ?" Ask his father who is Lucius Malfoy. "Uh, nothing father." Reply Draco nervously. "Alright, let's take our leave shall we ?." Lucius then said, three of them just nodded. And boom they fucking apparated.

-

-

"Soo..... ?" Said Sirius, walking in circle around the kitchen counter. "Huh ?" Harry then said, in confusion. "Moony told me that you and Malfoy kissed !" He stated, his eye's toward harry. "Uh, well no, no yes okay we kissed and um. Fuck, uhm. We are dating." Said Harry, stuttering. "WHAT !?" Sirius yelled, in shock. "You never told me you are into men and that man is Malfoy !? How could you do your father like this, Harry you are keeping secrets now." He said dramatically, wiping non-existence tears.

"Moony! Look at him, all grown up and keeping secrets. How could you, Harry." He said, wiping his non-existence tears again. "Stop it, Padfoot. Don't be dramatic, teenagers this day is like that. I am upset, to be honest, but it is what it is." Said Remus, walking toward the kitchen. Harry just rolled his eyes and made his way up to his bedroom.

-

-

"Mother, Father. I have to tell you both something." Said Draco, at the dining table. "Mhm, what is it ?" Lucius replied. "Yeah, go on." Her mother replied too, wiping her lips with a clean tissue. "Well, I and Harry are dating." He announced. Lucius then choked on his drink, "WHAT !?" yelled Lucius. "Like I don't know," Narcissa respond. "Wait, what? You already know ?" Asked Leorio, still eating his food.

"It's not like I don't have a friend of mine who works at Hogwarts" Said Narcissa, rolling her eyes. "Wait, wait, wait, Professor Snape knew ?" Leorio asked, in shock. Draco elbowed Leo and whispered, "He caught me and Harry shagged remember ?" "Oh, yeah that was funny." Leo then chuckle. After few minutes of explaining Draco and Harry's relationship to his father, both of his parents gladly accept it and yeah they are fucking swag.

As the summer break went by, Draco and Harry sent each other letters every single day and that's on how much they really missed each other. And bla bla bla.

-

TIME SKIP 5 YEARS LATER

It was 9 pm, The 31th of July 2000. (I hope I did the calculation correctly) The Malfoys family and Lupin's/Potter are on vacation in France to celebrate Harry's birthday and of course, Harry didn't want anything big for his birthday so they just did a small party. Well, small for the Malfoy. They rent a hall and invited over 78 people who are a close friend of Harry and also some other people. It was an amazing party indeed, Harry loves it but the most special part about this party is when everyone left.

Okay, I'm joking.

As all of the guests are eating their food, the light went off. A lot of gasps were surrounded in the hall, Remus then went to Harry and asked "Are you alright, Harry ?" "Yes I am, where's Padfoot and Draco ?" Harry then said. "I'm here bubs." Said, Sirius. When Harry about to open his mouth the light then light up again. He felt a tap on his shoulder, he turns around to see Draco, on his knees holding up a ring to him. "Harry, my only love who made me the happiest person I am right now... Will you marry me and be my husband for your entire life." Draco proposed.

A lot of awe noises and also whistles were made in the hall.

Ters runs through Harry's cheek and he answered the question, "yes, I will, I will Draco." Draco then took him into a huge hug and gave him a kissed and they got married bla bla bla.