Annoyingly good.

Third Person POV

Harry was running through the corridors trying to get to potion class as hurry as possible and had come to the fact that Snape indeed going to takes house point

Ugh, why didn't Ron wake me up. He then ruffles his hair in annoyance.

As he arrived, he swung the door open and all of the student's eyes ran to him "Well well Mr. Potter, glad you could join us today. Care to explain why you're late to class ?" Severus sneer while turning around to see the Gryffindor in front of him.

Harry scratch the back of his neck then gulped "I- well uh I slept in.." "Very well.. 10 points from Gryffindor for 'sleeping in'" mocked Severus. All the Slytherin started to laugh off. "If you're late for my class again tomorrow, don't expect you'll be joining in," Severus told again.

"Not like I wanted to." Harry murmur, no one but himself can hear. He sighs and went to sit with his friend. "Where exactly do you think you're going ?" "To sit ?" Harry reply.

"We're brewing potion today and each potion will only have 2 people that will be participating, you'll be brewing your potion with Malfoy." Severus spit out then pointing his finger to a seat next to Draco.

Harry's glance at a certain blonde remembering what happened the other night makes him shudder. "But professor, there's no way I'm working with that git !" Harry groan.

"I don't want any complaints, sit there right now or I'll be taking 50 points from Gryffindor," Severus said then turning around back to his recent position. Harry let out another sigh and drag himself to sit next to Draco.

"Potter" Draco growled in disgust.

"Malfoy," Harry said turning back at him.

Harry sits then gives a glimpse to his friend. One of them who is a redhead look at him making an apologetic face. Harry just nodded.

"Now, check the paper next to you on the left and you'll have the exact ingredients for the potion written on the paper then brew it right away. I don't want to hear any criticisms ."

Harry took a look at the parchments and just hummed. "What potion did we got ?" Asked Draco. "Amortentia," Harry said. "Hm, piece of cake." Draco sneer. "You go get the ingredients and I'll brew since I'm better at it." He spits.

"As if" Harry muttered while rolling his eyes then he got up and went to the cupboard to get the ingredients. He then went back to sit next to Draco bringing all the ingredients.

Draco then starts reading the ingredients list to make sure they have all the ingredients.

Ashwinder Eggs

Rose Thorns

Peppermint

Powdered Moonstone

Pearl Dust

Rose Petals

"We got all of them, Malfoy. Just get it over with." Harry let out and rolling his eyes again. "Yeah, keep rolling your eyes till you can find some patience back there or brain as well." Draco sneer.

"Says the one who wanted to fuck me in the prefect bathroom last night," Harry muttered and then pause realizing what had he just said. "Oh! Shut up Potter and do not talk about that accident or else." "Or else what? You gonna strangle me? I dare you." He spits.

"Oho... No." He smirks. "Instead, I'm gonna spread a news about the 'chosen one' being a faggot. Wouldn't want your friend to find out would you ?" Harry's eyes widen "I- how'd..." "How did I find out ?" Draco asks. "I have my way Potter. Now now you better shut up about that accident and give me the ingredients one by one."

-

Potion class ended and Harry was so frustrated about the fact that his worse enemy knew about him being bi. "Fucking dammit." He curses himself. "Hey mate what's wrong ?" Ron asked walking toward him.

"Nothing... Oh also, why didn't you wake me up !?" He spoke out. "Well sorry, Harry I was also in a rush. Didn't have much time to wake you up" Said Ron while brushing the back of his head.

"Ron! Harry !" Yell a girl with brown wavy curly hair. "Hey, Hermione."  "How are you ?" Hermione asked. "Uh brilliant."
Reply Harry. "Well, I heard Ginny and Luna started dating ."

"Good for her. They both look cute with each other anyway."  Harry stated making Ron looked at him. "You aren't jealous are you ?" Asked Ron. "Um no? Why should I ?" "Thought you fancy Ginny," Said both Ron and Hermione making Harry chuckle.

"Let's get to lunch I'm getting hungry." Harry noted. "Yeah, me to. I'm hungry." Ron claim. "You're always hungry Ronald." Hermione chuckled.

-

The golden trio spends their time at the library reading but mostly Hermione who read. They get less class and got off pretty early since it's Friday.

Since that conversation with Draco, Harry hasn't had any interaction with Draco other than Draco with his usual sneer.

"I'm getting off. Catch up with you guys later." Said, Harry. Hermione just nod and smile while Ron just gives him a face that says, 'Don't leave me with her Harry !'

As Harry was walking his way to the Gryffindor common room he got snatch in an abandoned classroom. Harry then sighs in relief when he saw who grabbed him in the classroom. It was Malfoy.

"What do you want Malfoy? I don't want to deal with your bullshit right now so please get it over with so I can—" he got cut off by Draco's lips pressing on his.

The kiss went on softly then it started to become eager as Harry started kissing back making the blonde surprise but still went in. Their tongue starts moving with rhythm and both of them were fighting for dominance.

Harry ends up giving up as Draco lead-in. Harry thought this was annoying but it felt good. Annoyingly good. They both just kissing each other like they have both been wanting to do it for years.

Draco then slid his pale hand through Harry's shirt making the brunette shiver, but still didn't move away. The room was filled with heat and soft moan coming out from Harry's mouth as Draco nipping on Harry's collarbone.

As he was doing so... Suddenly they heard a knock and the door swung open. Both of their eyes widen.

A/N : yuh cliffhanger ! JSJS sorry. But anyway, took me 11 or 12 day to update lmao yeah sorry ! I got sick and I'm still am sick but I really wanted to write so yeah here it is. In my opinion this chapter is much better then the first yeah idk. Hope you guys enjoy and please leave a comment for any grammar mistake ! lygvm 💕💘

':
Oh also I didn't recheck this chapter very much since I'm very tired I'll be going to sleep as soon as I post lmao.

/
/

1045 words not including this and the A/N.