New Students ?

Third Person POV

"H-Harry ?" says the girl with widen eyes. "O-oh Hermione.." Says Harry while pushing Draco off of him. "Oh Merlin Granger, a good way to ruin the moment !" Draco tells sarcastically.

"U-uh Hermione it is not what you think it is.. er- it is what you think it is but um—" Harry stuttered but got cut off by Hermione saying "I've seen it enough to know... But how ?" She asked.

"Well long story short we met at the prefect bathroom then started to make out and yeah here we are," Draco explained. Hermione just furrowed her eyebrows in shock and confuse. "Now, if you don't mind please get out. We're very much busy right now" Draco stated.

Hermione then rolls her eyes and said, "Keep them busy for later we all have to get to the great hall remember? " "And why is that ?" Asked Harry. Hermione give out an annoyed sigh and asked "Did you guys even listen to the announcement this morning ?"

"Er..no ?" Both Draco and Harry mumbled. Hermione then smacks both of their head with a book she was holding. "There will be a new student attending Hogwarts today, and I heard they are from Ilvermony the America magical school," stated Hermione. "Ah.. It must be him." Draco muttered, then smirk.

"What ?" Hermione and Harry asked. "Ah, nothing.. Well, let's get going then." Draco let out. "Alright... And also Hermione ." Harry speak. "Hmm..?" "Please do not tell Ron about any of this. I don't think he'll respond nicely to it when he finds out." Harry stated while brushing the back of his head.

Hermione nodded and say "But you better tell him sooner or later. He might be upset if he finds out himself and you'd  never told him, plus he's your best friend" "Yes I will.." Harry spit out. "Are both of you done yet ?" Says Draco while leaning on the door.

"Yeah yeah." Harry sneer. "You enter the great hall first so that anyone wouldn't seem suspicious, got it ?" Hermione remarked and Draco just nodded.

-

As all of the students started to fill in the great hall, Harry stares at the blonde that he was talking to a minute before and the blonde notice, he gave the brunette a wink making him blush.

Dumbledore starts standing at the Headmaster table, then setting his wand on his throat. "As all of you know, we will be having a new student attending Hogwarts," Dumbledore announces making the great hall filled with whispers.

"Now now.. They will be attending as a 4th year." Dumbledore stated. "This very late ?" Ron whispered to Hermione and Harry while furrowing his eyebrows. "Right ?" Responded Harry. "Now, without any interruption, we may welcome them, in the great hall," Dumbledore announced, then pointing at the big door.

The door swung open and enter a boy that looks very familiar but he has a long hair length to his shoulder. He has brunette hair with a blonde streak. As the boy enters the hall everyone went silent and all the eyes went to him.

The boy just gives a smile and walks toward the front of the great hall, then standing next to Dumbledore. "Now I may introduce you, Leorio Lucius Malfoy." Some of the students gasp and some of them started uttering looking at Draco who was smiling.

"Silence! Now we will sort him to the houses." Dumbledore announces. "Oh great! Another git." Says Ron while rolling his eyes. "Oh come on Ronald, don't judge a book by its cover." Stated Hermione. "He's a Malfoy! Are you crazy ?" Ron spit out. "Didn't know he had a brother?" says Harry who's been quiet.

"Things couldn't get worse couldn't it ?" Ron groan. Harry just shrugged his shoulder and started to focus on the event. As the sorting hat about to be placed on the boy's head, it already yells out "Slytherin !" "Of course he's a Slytherin ." Harry mutter.

The boy started walking to the Slytherin tables sitting next to his brother. Some Slytherin offers to shakes his hand but he refuses because he swag like that lmfao (A/N: I'm jk I'm jk 😭). "He looks like he has some good sense of humour. Yeah ?" Both Fred and George stated.

-

"How are you, Draco ?" Leorio asked after he got seated next to Draco. "Hm, very well. Haven't seen you for long." Says Draco, pulling his hand out for a hug, Leorio then hugged him. "Sad are you? Because you didn't get sorted to Gryffindor ?" Draco jokes.

Leorio just rolls his eyes and glance over to the Gryffindor tables seeing a brunette and 2 of his friend looking at him. He then sends them a wave, only two of them smile and waved back but for some reason, the redhead didn't.

-

As the small welcome ceremony or whatsoever ended. Leo comes up running to the golden trio leaving his brother behind. "Hi, I'm Malfoy. Leorio Malfoy" he introduces himself while smiling.

Hermione smiled at him and said "Hi I'm Hermione Grang—" she then got interrupted by Ron saying "Oh shove off Malfoy, you're the same as your brother. What trick are you trying to pull now." Ron spits and rolls his eyes.

"Hmph- rude much huh ? Weasley." (A/N: says the one who refuses your housemate handshake) Says Leo. "How'd you know my name ?" Ron asked, furrowing his eyebrows and staring at Leo up and down. "Red hair and a hand me down robe." Respond Leorio. Then he heard a voice yelling his name. "Leo !" Yell Draco from behind.

"Well, I better get going, catch up with you guys later or whenever. Bye Granger, Weasley and Potter." He shouted while smiling at them. "As if, we wanted to talk to you." Ron murmur. "Ronald !" Hermione yell. "He seems nicer than his brother yeah? He didn't even call Hermione the word, you know." Says, Harry.

"Hmph, maybe it's just a cover-up" Ron responded.

-

The Golden Trio were having breakfast that Saturday morning then suddenly a Slytherin sat in front of them. "Hey, mind if I join in ?" Asked Leo. "Sure of cour—" says Harry but then Ron interrupted, "No, no Slytherin allowed so shove off."

"Ronald !" Hermione yell out then smack Ron with a book. "Yes of course you can join in." Said Hermione while smiling. As they were eating, Harry asked. "Why'd you moved here Malfoy?"

"Ah, call me Leorio or Leo for shorts. Well, I moved here because of my Mother request. She thought that America was too far. But in my defence, it's not. She was also worried that something might happen to me while I was there and if I moved to Hogwarts, I have my brother." 

"Oh! America? Is it fun there? How're people? What do you guys learn there ?" Asked Ron excitedly when he heard America. Leo giggles then respond "Well nothing much, but we learn a lot more about the Magical creatures."

As Ron, Leo and Hermione were having a conversation about Ilvermony, Harry got up and said "I'll be going first. Meet you guys later at the black lake." Harry then walk out of the great hall and, saw a certain blonde standing in front of him.

"Having fun with my brother are you ?" Asked Draco while looking at his brother who is talking with Ron and Mione. "Oh well yeah he's very nice and what bring you here ?" Harry then reply. "Oh didn't know these corridors belong to you." The blonde sneer making the brunette rolls his eyes.

"Okay, okay. I'm joking. Well Uhm, let's meet up tonight at 7 o'clock. The astronomy tower" said Draco. "Well, will see because I'm not sure if i—" Harry speak but his sentence got cut off by "Its not a question. Just meet me there" Draco spit then he made his way to his brother.

"I swear to Merlin why do people keep on cutting me off while I'm talking? For fuck sake like let me fucking finish." Harry groan to himself then walked his way out of there.

A/N: I be lazy to re do this so this will work 🏃. Comment what your thought about Leorio ? Hes my oc but not exactly my oc. Its my name in my dr yeah. Hope you enjoy this chapter and school starting soon for me. I thought im going to update everyday but oh well school is shit. Well cya on da next chapter.

-;
Word counts:1343 not including A/N pls be proud lmfao.