A plan

A/N:I didn't realize my recent chapter have been posted 14 days ago 😟😟. Thought it was like a few days ago so I didn't bother to write at all but shit.

Astoria POV

Ugh, who is this person my Draco is dating? How dare they take my Draco away from me. I walked along the corridors, making my way to the common room when I accidentally stumble upon someone, it was Potter. "Watch where you walking Potter! You could've messed up my expensive shoes!" I yelled at him, I then noticed that Leo who is Draco's younger brother was next to him. I smile at him and said "Why hello, Leo. What are you doing here next to this saint Potter ?" I ask.

"I was talking to him, it's none of your business actually but thanks for minding I guess." He spurts out. I give him an awkward smile and laugh. "Hehe, I see. You guys are... Friend ?" I asked him, then looking at Potter who look slightly annoyed but I couldn't care less, I want to talk with my future brother in law. "Yes, yes. We are in fact, best friend. Now Greengrass, not to be rude or anything but we really don't want to spend half of our precious time talking with you." Speak Potter. How dare he said that to me. Draco will hear about this.

I gave him a smile beside, he is Leo's friend and I don't want to give a bad impression to one of Leo's closes friend. What if he doesn't want me as his sister in law if I'm rude to him? I definitely don't want that. "Fine," I said, then walked past both of them. I then arrived at the entrance that leads to the Slytherin common room, I mutter the password "Marble glass" (a/n I made it up 🏃) I enter the common room, then I saw my sister, Daphne talking with one of her friends.

Forgetting on finding out who's Draco partner is, I walked toward my sister and hugged her. My sister doesn't seem like the type of person who loves being hugged, but she actually does. We then started talking and her friend also joined in.

-

-

Third-person POV

Harry and Leo are hanging around the great hall. Harry was explaining about quidditch to Leo. He was quite surprised when he finds out that Leo had never played quidditch, nor touch a broom longer than 5 minutes. He thought Leo might be an amazing seeker at his school just like his brother, but he was wrong. He got really excited that he could explain to Leo about quidditch. As they were talking, both Blaise and Draco walk toward them. "Oi Pottah. Couldn't seem to cover up that mark still." He commented, making Harry blush slightly.

"Pffts, still calling him Pottah after fucking him huh?." Blaise contends, making Leo chuckle. The fours then start talking, but after few minutes Blaise got on his heels and leave, having to finish his homework.
"So, you're telling me that Leo here, who has a black, brown-ish hair, used to be blonde !?" Asked Harry in shock. "Mhmm! I used to, but I started learning how'd to dye my hair the muggle way. Father wasn't very happy with it but it's me Leorio, of course, he has to accept it." He let out then started laughing at Harry who touched his hair in disbelief.

"Do you expect him to have naturally black hair? Both my parents are blonde remember ?" Draco stated, then looking at Harry. "Well, I heard your aunts have black hair." Said, Harry. "You expect them to have an affair or something ?" Asked Draco, furrowing his eyebrows. "No! No! Of course not, I just thought that maybe since your aunt is your mother sister, he probably got it through blood? If you know what I mean ?" He declared. Both Draco and Leo started to chuckle, making Harry gone red. Draco then leans toward Harry and kiss him, ignoring the gagging noises that Leo is making.

Over to the big oak door of the great hall. Stand Astoria, who are leaned against the wall, her eyes glancing toward Draco, Harry and Leo. Her eyes widen, as she sees Draco, kisses Harry on the lips. She stormed out of the great hall, resisting the urge to scream. She stomps harshly toward the Slytherin common room and ran straight to her dorm as she arrived. No... That can't be, it must have been my illusion. He couldn't possibly be gay. Well, at least not for Potter. She thought while pacing around the room. "I have to plan something. I have to. I have to. I need help... But from who? Ugh, shit... Mikyla! Mikyla Drefeen!" She mutters to herself.

Mikyla Drefeen has known to be obsessed with Harry since her first year. She is a good friend of Astoria, she's not a Slytherin but, a Hufflepuff. She has silver hair, till the length of her torsos. Plump lip, also brown eyes. She is a Hufflepuff, but some of her friends don't think it suited her personality at all. She is cunning, brave also intelligent. By intelligent, I mean sneakily intelligent. (A/N: sneaky link 😩) Not a lot of Hufflepuff really wanted to be her friend, and why is that? Well because she is rude and judgemental. Don't even know how'd Astoria consider her as a friend.

Astoria ran out of the common room and all the way to the astronomy tower as she knows that Mikyla favourite place to be is, the astronomy tower. As she arrived, she saw her. "Kyla! Kyla!" She yelled as she ran toward the girl. "Yes? What's up Toria ?" The girl asked. Astoria then explained everything to Mikyla about what happened. She gasps, "Bloody hell! So, you're telling me that, Harry James Potter is gay !?" Yelled Mikyla, making all the Ravenclaws at the astronomy tower sent her a glare. "Shush, quiet down Mikyla, and to answer your question... Well, I don't even know. He's either gay or bisexual." She stated, then letting out a sigh.

"Didn't he date that Chang girl from Ravenclaw? I utterly despise her" said Mikyla. "Ugh, whatever. We need a plan to separate them. " Astoria said. "I've got one actually." Mikyla spits out, a smirk flash on her lips.

-

-

Harry is walking along the empty corridor by himself. He then suddenly hear footsteps from behind but don't mind it all since he thought it might be some random student. As he about to turn left, someone clapped something on his face, covering his mouth and nose, he then blacked out.

A/N:Hello my dear reader, hoped you liked this chapter and yes I made Astoria evil but not homophobic yk? Because I do not tolerate homophobes in my story 🙄. Mikyla is a muggle-born by the way! I have alot of story in draft and i really can't wait to finish this story!! Yeah thats all, bye <3