Jealousy.

Third-person POV

And... Leo. He looked horrible with eye bags under his eyes. It looks like he has been staying up all night long. "Leo where have you been? I have been looking for you the whole day! And how did you get in here? And are you okay ?" Harry said, looking concerned.

"I stayed up all night last night doing my homework also, I finally finished the book that Hermione gave me 5 days ago !" He squeals excitedly but he then yawns.

Hermione then pinches the bridge of her nose then sigh "That doesn't mean you could stay up all night and not attend any of the classes Leo... We were worried sick !" Stated Hermione.

"But the real question is, how did you get in here ?" Asked Harry. "Yeah, Leo how'd you get in here ?" Ask Ron who's been quiet but suddenly speak up. "I saw him in the library and he was looking through the bookshelf, I was gonna go toward him and suddenly he blacked out. I have to levitate him here." Reply Hermione.

"Ouhhh" mumble both Ron and Harry.

-

-

The four of them talked and suddenly, they heard someone yelling outside of the Gryffindor common room and knocking on the door where hung the fat lady portrait.

Harry run toward the door and he mutters the password, the door swung open showing a blonde figure with a very worried face. The blonde then hold Harry's shoulder and ask "Harry, where's Leo? Please tell me he's with you? I went through all the Slytherin dorm but he's not there, nor at the library."

Harry just stood frozen, seeing how worried Draco is. Draco then starts sobbing "H-Harry... Please, where is he." He let out.
Leo suddenly appears behind Harry with both Ron and Hermione.

"Draco ?" Said Leo, while furrowing his eyebrows. Draco push Harry aside slowly and went to hug his brother. "Rio, where have you been? I have been trying to find you. You don't know how worried I am seeing you're not in the dormitories !" Sob Draco.

"I-I'm sorry Draco, I didn't mean to worry you... I passed out at the library and Hermione bring me here, thankfully." State Leo. Draco looked at Hermione and said "Thank you, Granger"

"Ah, no need to thank me Malfoy of course I would help him. He's my friend." Replied Hermione and gave Draco a soft smile.

"Rio, please don't do it  again." Sigh Draco. "Yeah, I'm sorry guys. I shouldn't have done that." Spit Leo, looking extremely sorry.

"Rio ?" Asked Ron confusedly. "That's the nickname my mother gave me and Draco start using it" spat Leo then rolling his eye playfully. "Really Ronald? You only focused on the nickname right now." Speak Hermione.

-

-

Draco POV

I was leaning against the wall reading the potion textbook, then I saw Harry with Cedric Diggory. The very charming guy they say.

I hid my face onto the potion book, still looking at them. Harry was laughing at Diggory's jokes but then Diggory bop Harry's nose making Harry blush slightly.

"Sheesh," I mutter. He didn't have to bop Harry's nose. Diggory put his arm around Harry's shoulder and he slowly moving it to Harry's waist and pulled Harry a bit closer. Harry looked uncomfortable but still giving Diggory an awkward smile.

Diggory moves his hand lower and he touches Harry's ass then squeeze it. It makes Harry jump a bit. Harry tries to remove Diggory hand but failed to do so. I got furious. I walk toward them and punch Diggory. "Malfoy what are you-" before Harry could finish his word I pull him away from there.

Third Person POV

Harry keep on yelling at Draco, calling his name asking where are they going. But Draco didn't reply instead he shoves Harry into the private room that he used to talk about his feeling to Leo without anyone listening. He locked the door.

He pushes Harry against the wall and kisses the Gryffindor harshly. Harry kisses back. "Draco, what's up ?" mumble Harry through the kiss. Draco ignores the question then bit Harry's bottom lip making the brunette let out a whimper. He let his tongue explore the inside of Harry's mouth.

Harry's hand then got its way to Draco blonde's lock and Draco's hand tightly hold onto Harry's waist. Both of them pulled away from the kiss and a string of saliva from both their mouth drop. Both breath heavily, try catching for oxygen.

Draco starts biting Harry's neck and sucks it. He pulled away and admire the hickey that he just made. "Show this to Diggory and tell him to fuck off. You're mine." Mutter Draco then start sucking more, leaving hickey all over Harry's neck.

Draco starts unbuttoning Harry's shirt. He starts licking the brunette collarbone and leave a lot of hickey on the boy's chest. His lips then move to the brunette nipples sucking it making the Gryffindor whimper.

As both of their clothes is off, Draco then pushes Harry onto the table and hold both of the brunette thighs open to prevent them from closing.

Harry placed his legs on Draco's shoulder. He then moans and breathes heavily as Draco start to shove one of His fingers into Harry's hole. Draco leans over to Harry's ear and whispers "Calm down, baby."

Draco enters a second finger and he added a third finger as he thought that a two-finger isn't enough. He starts scissoring his finger inside Harry and the Gryffindor roll his head back and biting his lip to help himself from moaning.

"Open up, baby. Let me hear that beautiful moan of yours as I start pounding on you" said Draco, removing his three-finger from Harry's hole and move his tip teasingly on the brunette entrance making him whine.

"Dra- eghh Draco... Please.."  said Harry in frustration. "Please what Darling ?" reply Draco with a teasing tone. "Pffm..- fuck m—" before he could finish, Draco push all of him inside Harry and Harry start to scream.

Draco moves slowly trying to get Harry used to the size of his dick. At first, it hurt but then pleasure start to fulfil Harry. Draco took notice of that and start pounding on him a little faster.

"Dray... Faster, please.." Harry moaned and Draco starts to move even faster. Harry was a moaning mess. Eyes roll back and both his hand hold tightly onto Draco forearm. Draco moves at every angle trying to hit Harry prostate. And he did.

He starts to abuse that part making Harry moan even louder and Harry thinks the whole school could hear him scream. Harry could care less who heard them because he felt so good. He has never felt this good before. The room fills with moans of pleasure and the sound of body slapping.

As both of them come, they lay there, on the large tables breathing heavily. Harry then start to speak "That...felt so" "good... I know." Draco continued him.

"I love you, Harry." As Harry heard the word, he starts to remember the dream he had. He smiles and hold Draco face to face him and said "I love you too, Dray" then he kissed Draco.

"Round two perhaps ?" Spat Draco.

"Sure." Harry smirk.

A/N: HeLLOOO so I have motivation to write two chapter in a week thanks to my bestfriend  cocoo_nana  for giving me motivation ✋😭. Also sorry if this seem rush, and if the smut isn't good. I forgot how to write smut and shit 🚶. BUT ANYWAY I WAS GONNA ADD ANGST AT FIRST BUT LUCKILY I CHANGE MY MIND. I don't want to hurt y'all , yet. So yehhh. Dont forget to vote and THANKS FOR 100+ READ !!! DJANXKNWK 💕💕.

Word count: