rock paper scissors ♡

Y/N POV

I open the cabinet, looking through what food options I have.

Not starving, but definitely wanting a snack, I continue to look through the pantry- on a search for something good.

I come across a box, filled with cookies.

Well, it USED to be filled with cookies.

Now it only has one.

I grab the cookie and walk into the kitchen, setting it down on a paper towel, and turning around to grab a glass so I can fill it up with milk.

"DONT YOU TOUCH MY FUCKING COOKIE" I hear

Startled, I turn around, and see Nick has ran into the kitchen and is now staring at me.

"You for real?" I ask, giving him a look

"I heard the plastic on the box- don't eat my last cookie" he says, a little out of breath from running into the room.

"Babe, I bought the damn cookies" I say, making eye contact with them

"You told me you bought them for me. Therefore they're mine. Do not take my cookie." He says

"And what if I do?" I ask, ready for a challenge

"Remember what happened when you ate my left over wings?" He says, staring at me.

My eyes go a little wide, and I quickly grab the cookie and run away, past the couch and him behind me, catching up to me and grabbing me by reaching his arms around my stomach and lifting me into the air-  moving me to a different spot where I can't escape him.

"NICK! I bought the cookies!!" I say

"Did I ask?" He says

"You're such a bitch" I laugh

"No you're just a thief" he replies

I push past him and set the cookie down on the counter.

"Fine, let's make it fair. Rock Paper Scissors." I say, setting my hands out in front of me.

"No! That's not fair, you always win Rock Paper Scissors." He replies, putting his hands on his hips.

"I guess I get to keep the cooki-" I start, him cutting me off "FINE. Best out of three."

We stand face to face, hands in front of eachother.

"Rock, paper, scissors." We say in sync, our hands hitting our own palms, us throwing a hand symbol out.

We both put paper.

"God damnit" I say, as he gives an evil laugh

"Bad start. Lets go." I continue, putting my hands back up.

I shoot scissors, he shoots scissors.

"What the hell" we both say, laughing.

"Okay okay, seriously stop copying me" he says

"Stop being dumb and let me win" I laugh, and we get ready again for another round.

I put paper, and he put rock.

"god damnit I told you this isn't fair" he says, finally losing his cockiness.

"Dude just stop being bad. It's literally that easy" I tell him, smiling.

"Whatever, let's go" he says, putting his hands back up.

We go again, and I put scissors.

He puts paper.

I laugh and grab the cookie, celebrating.

He quickly grabs the cookie out of my hands, running away

"HELL NO" I scream, following him back to his office that he tried locking me out of, but failed.

I open the door, looking at him and seeing the cookie already half way inside his mouth.

"you mother fu-" I start, but he starts laughing

"So that Rock Paper Scissors was for nothing?" I ask

"you deserve this for telling me I'm bad at Rock Paper Scissors" he replies, finishing the cookies.

"Blah blah blah, I'm never buying you cookies again." I say

"You know that's a lie" he says, smiling at me

I lightly pinch him, making him yell, but making me laugh.

"How's that for Rock Paper Scissors, bitch." I finish.

————————
This is so short but I needed a filler chapter and I'm super tired. (Wrote this at 2am😻😻)

Word count: 664 😞

guys I have SO MANY books coming soon so so excited for the future I hope you guys enjoy it :) thanks for supporting :)