mad ♡

Y/n POV

I walk inside the house, locking the door behind me and walking towards his room.

I can hear him talking in his room so I assume he's streaming, I slowly open the door quietly and walk in, getting his attention.

He looks over at me and puts a finger over his mouth, meaning "be quiet"

I put a thumbs up and decide to leave his room again, just making sure he at least knew I was here.

I go out into the living room and see Dream there, playing Mario kart on the tv.

"Hey Clay" I say, walking towards him

"What's up y/n" he replies, standing up and giving me a quick hug.

"Not much, Nick is still streaming so I'm just gonna wait for him to be done" I reply

"Oh cool, he's been at it for a while I'm sure he will end soon" He says as I nod and sit on the couch next to him, but still a good distance away from him.

"Wanna join next round?" Dream asks, handing me a switch controller.

"Hell yeah, I'm gonna destroy you" I reply, grabbing it from him as the round ends and he starts up another one.

"Okay sure, whatever you say y/n" he laughs

We play a few rounds, me winning two and him winning two, currently at a tie.

In between the last round and the next round, Sapnap walks out of his room.

"I'm done streaming" I hear him say.

The round starts so I can't look at him, focusing on trying to win. "Okay, how was it?" I ask

"good." He says, and then nothing else.

We continue our round a bit, me getting in the lead, and still battling Dream.

"HAH! Take that bitch" I say

"Shut the hell up" Clay replies

"okay. I'm gonna go to my room now." I hear Sapnap say, walking off to his room and closing the door behind him.

"Okay give me one second!" I say, louder so he can hear me.

We finish the round and I win, being victorious in our Mario kart battle.

"Fine y/n, you won this time but don't anticipate it next time" he laughs, me laughing as well

I get up and head back to nicks room, walking in and closing the door behind me.

I see him laying on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

"hi babe" I smile as I walk through the door.

"hey." He replies

"... what you up to?" I ask, trying to start a convo from nothing.

"Twitter." He replies

Go Nick! Give us nothing!

"Okay... that's fun.. areeee you okay?" I ask, sounding confused

"doin just dandy." He replies, and I can tell he's being sarcastic.

"What's wrong Nick?" I ask, confused as to where his attitude came from since he was texting me this morning being excited to see me.

"nothing. Why do you ask?"

"you're being so weird. You didn't even say hi or give me a hug when I just walked in here" I reply

"it's fine. I'm sure you got a hug from Clay." He replies

"What???" I ask

"nevermind. Go play some more Mari kart or something" he says with attitude, and I quickly realize, he's mad because he's jealous about me and clay.

"Nick. There's no reason to be jealous"

"IM NOT" he says quickly, being stubborn.

"Babe stop, I'm being serious" I say, sitting on the bed next to him.

"Whatever. honestly just go home I don't feel like dealing with you right now" he says

"Okay, so what you're not gonna do is be mean to me for no reason. I'm sorry if it seemed weird tho you that I was playing MARIO KART. I was just trying to win." I say

"okay you just seemed like you were having a GREAT time out there. And you came here for ME but it kinda seems like you came here for him." He says, still not having looked away from his phone the entire time.

"You were streaming when I got here" I respond

"Okay?? You could've just sat on the bed and been quiet or sat next to me and watched me like you usually do. But instead you decided to go play Mario kart with Dream." He says, making a sarcastic voice when saying Dream.

"I was planning on going on tik tok so I didn't want to be loud in here, and then I ended up playing Nintendo switch instead, I'm sorry. Next time if you want me to sit in here with you I will you should've just told me." I say, looking at him as he finally looks away from his phone, making eye contact with me.

"You always sit next to me when I stream. What changed this time??" He says, fake pouting

"I just knew you were gonna end soon and I was gonna be on my phone so I didn't want to be loud. I'm sorry. Like I said next time I will. But there's no reason to be mad over me being next to clay. I don't get mad when you sit with my roommate while im busy, do I?" I ask

"No, you don't. I don't know why I'm being so mad today. I think I was just missing you a lot and I was excited for you to sit with me when you got here." He replies

"I'm sorry. Lets just watch a movie or some anime and forget this. I'm sorry for making you upset" I say, leaning over him and hugging him as he hugs me back, pulling me onto him and rolling over, so we are laying in each other's arms, cuddling.

"No im sorry that I was being annoying. I really don't know why I got so mad. I trust you." He smiles at me

I place a kiss on his lips as he smiles, hugging me tighter.

"I love you y/n" he says

"I love you too Nick" I smile, and we start a movie, relaxing together :)

________________

word count: 1015

This didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to but I got unmotivated half way through LMAO sorry <3