tears ♡

⚠️ warning ⚠️ , this one is sad, mentions arguing, cursing, yelling and car accidents/hospitals.

your pov

i struggle for another gasp of air, it feels like my lungs are running out.

i hiccup, another hot burning tear, running down my face.

his words, they hurt me. beyond belief

it's funny how the people you love most in the world sometimes hurt you the most.

i put my key into the ignition of my car, struggling to find the strength to turn it.

we just had the biggest argument we've ever had. and it could be our last.

i put the car in reverse, backing out of his driveway, into the street.

i drive down the road, following the route I take every so often, trying to take the long way home.

i know the second i get home I won't want to get in bed, if I get in bed I'm going to stay up all night crying.

communication. that's all we needed and we would've been fine.

his words have been playing in my head on repeat.

"maybe if you would've fucking told me that, I would have known! are you stupid enough to expect me to just know how you feel at all times?!" he yelled in my face.

"What the hell gives you the right to talk to me the way you are right now? Why do you act like you're so above me, you always belittle me!"  i told him.

"I GAIN THAT RIGHT WHEN YOU START BEING MORONIC. All you ever do is get mad at me over stupid shit and mope around all day until I give you attention and apologize. Why do you require so much attention?!" he said, digging even deeper

"Last time I was mad at you, I was upset because you lied to me about something I trusted you with! I wouldn't have even been mad you were with girls I was just pissed you couldn't tell me!" i told him

"Yeah fucking right, you probably would've been pissed."

"Name one other time I've gotten mad about you being with girls? When have I EVER? Exactly, I haven't because I trust you. Obviously, you're GIVING ME A REASON TO NOT TRUST YOU!" i shouted back

"Dude, you piss me off so much. All you ever want to do is argue."

"No, I don't. We argue like once a month and I can only recall maybe two times I was in the wrong. Every time we do this you hurt me so much, but it kind of seems like you don't even care if you hurt me."

"Well, maybe I don't care anymore if I hurt you. Maybe I don't care that you're upset and maybe I don't care that we don't communicate and MAYBE I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU. Ever think about that??" He said, and extremely angry look on his face as he makes eye contact with me.

even if he doesn't mean what he's saying to me and just saying it out of anger, ive never been so hurt in my life.

"WELL IF YOU JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME ILL LEAVE! Fuck you and your fucking anger issues, you can kiss my ass on the way out the door. I hope you regret this because you are treating me like shit right now nick. Good luck ever seeing me again." I said tears streaming down my face. Already walking straight out the door.