hes sick ♡

y/n pov!

i woke up to a sudden movement on the bed. I struggle to adjust to waking up, and finally open my eyes, only to look to my left and see a figure walking out of the room. I come to the realization that it's Nick leaving the room.

Usually, I would think nothing of this, maybe 'he's just using the restroom,' or 'he's grabbing some water from the kitchen.' However, had it not been for the very abrupt and intense noise I heard coming the bathroom, I'd go back to sleep.

I sit up, instantly worried. I walk into the hallway and to the bathroom to see Nick on the bathroom floor, bent over the toilet and hurling his guts out.

Knowing he's going to be embarrassed if he knows I saw him throw up, I slowly approached him. "Love? What happened?" I asked him in a soft tone, not to startle him.

"Shit, y/n nothing happened it's okay go back to bed." He tries to shoo me away

I try to start talking again but I'm cut off by him turning again and puking out everything in him. I sigh and turn around, on my way back to his room. I happened to stay the night at the perfect time because now I'm going to be taking care of him all night. Which I'm completely fine with!

I grab him a new Tshirt, considering his got... yk... dirty. I also went and grabbed him a water bottle and some medicine to reduce his fever.

"Baby, here change your shirt" I say walking back into the bathroom and handing it to him.

" thank you" he says grabbing it and flushing the toilet before changing out his shirt

"Do you want to stay here love?" I asked him

"Yes I think I'm going to stay in the bathroom and you stay in the room. I don't want to get you sick" he said

"Nick you know I'd rather take care of you." I smiled

"I feel disgusting." He said

I laughed a little bit and sat next to him, rubbing his back and neck, giving him a massage to hopefully calm him down.

He rests his head on my shoulder while we sit on the floor for a few minutes while I continue, until he once again turns and starts leaking his insides all over again. He groans and I swear I see a small tear go down his face.

"You okay baby, anything I can do?"

"I'm in so much painnnnnnnnnn" he groans.

"Here. Take this fever reducer and drink some water." I hand it to him

He does so as we hear footsteps in the hallway. I look up and we see his mom show up in the doorway.

"Nick! Are you okay?" She asked

"Not really mom" he said slightly annoyed, mainly because he's tired and snappy right now.

I just smiled and said "he's just sick, go back to bed and get some rest, you have work in the morning! I'll help him out here and I'll clean up and disinfect the bathroom and his room after to make sure nobody else in the house gets sick. It's nothing too serious he just has a stomach bug I think." I tell her with a smile on my face

"y/n, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you, if you need me just call my name." She smiles going back down the hall

I smiled and turned to him.

"Do you think you might be ready to return to bed?" I asked him

"yes please" he whines, completely forgetting his whole 'I don't want to get you sick' game.

I grab his arms and help pull him up, I help him walk to the bedroom and on the bed, I help him get all comfy, and then put the water bottles on his side table. I go to the bathroom and grab the trash can and put a new trash bag in it. I put it next to the bed so this way he doesn't have to get up in case he starts up again.

I go back to the bathroom and clean and disinfect everything in there, which takes me around 25 minutes. Only to return back to his room and see him still wide awake.

"Nick! What are you doing you're supposed to be getting sleep!" I said worried

"I didn't want to fall asleep without you next to me." He said with a pout.

I laugh and kiss his forehead. I crawl under the blanket with him and he almost crawls on top of me, enjoying being in my embrace.

I smile and hug him as he falls asleep in my arms. I didn't sleep for the next three hours, which he later on feels really guilty about.

I'm so glad I can be here to take care of him.

first one! hope it wasn't horrible. thanks y'all!

word count: 829 :(