face reveal ♡

here's some context for this imagine..
In this, you are a youtuber, and you are friends with the dream team.

When you are doing a "Snapchat q&a," I mean like the one dream did, If you need an example. continue! :)
Also, I'm sorry this is highkey a long imagine!

y/n pov !

"What is your favorite color?" The fan asked on the Snapchat video.

"I would say my favorite color right now has to be purple... but maybe red too, I'm honestly not sure!" I say in response.

I was filming a Snapchat q&a for my second channel on youtube. My fans have been asking for one for so long, I figured i would finally give in. I went on for about another 10 minutes, asking and answering questions..

"How are you doing today, y/n?"
"I am doing great today, thanks for asking!!"

"Do you have a boyfriend????"
"Pfff, I wish."

"How old are you???"
"I am 19, going to be 20 soon!"

"What's the longest relationship you've been in?"
"I had an 11 month long relationship during my junior + senior year of highschool, but since I ended highschool I haven't been in one, which is over a year!"

"What do you look like?"
"I have brown, long hair, hazel eyes and I'm.... very short." (i used my own description, you guys can feel free to use your own description!)

"Who's the last person you texted and what did you say?"
"The lastttt person i texted wassss, Sapnap, and it was me replying to him sending me a link of something he wants for his birthday gift. Gold diggers am I right?"

"Who did you meet first? Sapnap, George, or Dream?"
"I met dream first, then George and then Sapnap!!"

"Have the dream team seen your face??"
"Surprisingly, only dream has seen my face. We like to bond over having nobody know what we look like online. That's it though!"

And last but not least.... so, so many, of "WHENS THE FACE REVEAL????"

"Guys, guys, guys. I get it. You want me to do a face reveal. But it's NOT THAT EASY! It takes a lot of built up confidence to show your face to a million+ people. I'll make you guys a deal; If I ever, somehow, reach 5 million subscriber on my main YouTube channel, then I will do a face reveal. Right now you guys have already gotten me to 1 million, and I am so thankful for that. If I ever somehow reach that, then I'll make it happen. I promise!"
I finish the video off with that question, assuming that of course, I would NEVER even get CLOSE to reaching 5 million subscribers.

——
here I am, 7 months later re-watching that Snapchat q&a I made, looking at my other screen at my live-sub count. I watch as the numbers turn, getting closer and higher. 4,996,479 subscribers. somehow i blew up in the last 7 months and gained 4 million subscribers.

4,996,590 subscribers.

It goes up and up. And so does my anxiety.

The second that hits 5 million subscribers, I am going to have 5 million people expecting a face reveal from me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against it, its just scary. Terrifying actually, that's a whole different part of my private life and it's gonna be a huge thing to adjust to. what if people think I'm ugly? What if they stop watching me after I do a face reveal, because it ruins the mysterious part of my videos?