call out ♡

Y/n's POV

"Well, yeah I guess that makes sense" I hear through my headphones.

I'm a streamer, and I'm currently on a live podcast on twitch where a group of different streamers and such talk about random things. It's called trainwrecks scuffed podcast, I'm only on it because I was invited to do it; otherwise I probably wouldn't be.

Some of the other streamers here are pretty cool, others are... interesting.

I haven't talked much, mainly when I'm spoken to, just waiting for a conversation to bloom.

"same thing with the Minecraft community, I mean no offense to y/n, since she's technically a Minecraft streamer, but their community sucks. Not even that, some of the creators suck as well!" Some guy in the call says

I realize I have not been listening to the conversation but after hearing that, I'm all ears.

he tries to continue talking again, but I cut him off-

"Hey, so what exactly do you even mean by that?" I ask, waiting for a response.

"By what? The creator part of the community part? I can go on for days." He says, the tone of his voice already making me annoyed.

"Well, mr. shit talk, let's start with the community part. Go on, I'm all ears!" I say in a sarcastic tone, listening to what he has to say.

"The stans are obsessive. I mean they can't live a day without focusing on every move you guys make. Their whole personality is Minecraft YouTube. They dedicate their wholes lives to watching some stupid Minecraft roleplay, and Twitter is cancelling someone every second, and as for the creators, I mean I'm not trying to be shady or problematic here, but they're lazy. Karl made a huge series and totally stopped making it,"

By this point in time, my blood is already boiling. It's one thing to shit talk ME to my face, but to sit here and rant and shit talk my friends AND fans? No.

At this point in time, every other creator in the call has gone completely quiet.

"Dream literally cheated and NEVER streams or uploads, sapnap also disappears for weeks at a time. George only streams when he somehow musters together a boring stream, I don't know much about your schedule but your friends, sure seem to be quiet lazy with their work." He finishes off.

My mouth is wide open, I mean my jaw dropped.

I quickly adjust in my seat, getting comfortable since I'm about to tear his head off.

"Okay, so, let's take this step by step from what you just said. Let me explain to you why every word that just came out of your mouth is bullshit." I say, and smile.

He didn't seem to find this amusing... but a lot of the other streamers in this podcast did.

"Based off of your attitude, you already seem to be an asshole. And not a natural one. The ones who do it on purpose to piss people off, you're a middle school asshole. First of all, you mentioned you think the stans are obsessive, revolve their lives around us right?" I ask

"Yeah, they do." He confirms.

"Cool, just in your background I can see you got 3 whole Post Malone posters on your wall. I also know you've met post Malone at his concert and you listen to his music almost every day. You are obsessed, take your stupid ass posters off the wall." I state

"That's differen-"

"No, no it's not. What it is, is hypocritical. Secondly, you mentioned Twitter is toxic? Yeah, it can be, but guess what... when shit heads like you do fucked up shit, they deserve to be held accountable. Thirdly, don't ever sit here and shit talk MY FRIENDS in front of my face. You don't know shit about them. They're all incredibly hard working. You mentioned Dream, sapnap, Karl and MYSELF all in one breath. Dream "cheated" "   I say, doing the quotation marks with my hands.