1~ Doubts again ~ Agatha

Agatha looked unsteady, fiddling with her gown.

She didn't know how they were going to react; would they be happy about it or maybe they'd be concerned?

It didn't matter. She was pregnant and would have Camelot's next heir.

She sank under the covers, sighing loudly (worrying could wait till tomorrow).

The doors slammed open and in came Tedros, his royal crown askew atop his mass of wet hair.

"I cannot wait till tomorrow!" he exclaimed, plopping onto their king sized bed next to his queen.

"Everyone is going to be so excited! I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!"

Agatha managed a smile- thinking back, this was just like the time she doubted her place as Camelot's queen, only to be proved she was.

"You remember the plan don't you dear?"

"Of course" Agatha replied, how could she forget?

She'd been rehearsing how it would go in her head over and over.

"We wait for everyone to settle down at the table, I thank them for coming and then talk about how far we have come in our fairy tail."

"Then we both announce you're pregnant and everyone cheers and we have cake and send them all straight home afterwards." Tedros flashed one of his cocksure grins at Agatha, slouching against the bedpost.

"They'll be spending the night here remember? Agatha chuckled.

"Oh right," Tedros cleared his throat. "I, uh think you should get some rest now anyway, big day tomorrow!"

Agatha smiled warily, slipping further under the fur lined covers.

"I'll be in the map room if you need me, need to see if everyone's on track."

"Can't have anyone being attacked by rogue fairies on the way can we?" Tedros bent down and kissed Agatha on the cheek.

"Goodnight princess," he whispered, getting up and striding towards the door.

"It's your highness to you," Agatha replied giving him a toothy grin.

"Goodnight then, your highness."  Tedros smiled, as the door slowly closed behind him with a click.

Agatha sighed relief. She could now fester alone in her room just like her old self; the graveyard girl.

She rolled over onto her back, hands clasped to her chest. Tomorrow she would see Sophie, her darling best friend.

Agatha smiled at the memories: Agatha scuttling along corridors as a cockroach, teaching Sophie spells and tricks, Sophie and her working together to take down Tedros and his army of boys in their second year at school.

A lot had happen since then, she thought.

Sometimes she wished to go back to school: where there were no real consequences other than dish duty or detention.

She would see Sophie tomorrow, that's what she had to focus on- focus on the positive.

She smiled, closing her droopy eyes as she fell into a deep sleep.