7~ The big news ~ The Coven, Tedros, Agatha

"Ugh,  imagine living in somewhere as egotistical as this," Hester groaned examining the pictures of Tedros and Agatha in her, Dot's and Anadil's guest bedroom.

"I kinda like it!" Dot chirped, unpacking her belongings,"It's definitely an upgrade from room 66."

Anadil snorted.

"I'd rather sleep in Hort's room."

The only reason The Coven had come to Camelot was for some 'big news' Agatha and Tedros had yet to give.

Whatever news it was, they'd better give it sooner rather than later; Hester hated staying in ever kingdoms with all their fla de da decorations and portraits of their rulers, all grand and royal, that really looked nothing like them.

"Oooo, I smell food!" Dot exclaimed sniffing the air.

"I'm gonna go see what they have!"

With that Dot sprinted out the door and into the hallway.

"At least we get to be alone now," sighed Anadil sitting beside Hester.

"Yeah, I guess," Hester laughed, nudging closer to Anadil.

"It's a shame all the Evers get the nice castles, if Tedros's face wasn't on every wall I'd consider living here."

"You'd get lonely by yourself... would you make room for another?"

Anadil took Hester's hand and looked into the deep, dark pools of her eyes.

"You look very pretty today Hester."

"So do you Ani."

Both girls leaned into each other, lips about to touch-

"Hey guys! Everyone's meeting in the great dining ha-" Dot stopped short.

Anadil and Hester whipped their heads round to face their friend.

"Uhm...come whenever you're ready"

The dark, oak dining table stretched from one side of the room to the other, filled with Chef Silkima's fine cuisine.

Nicola, Hort, Sophie, Hester, Anadil, Dot, Merlin, Guinevere, Lancelot, William, Bogden, Beatrix, Reena, Kiko and many others all sat down at their allocated seats, Tedros at the head and Agatha sat beside him- both looking extra cheerful.

"Well what are you all waiting for?" Tedros exclaimed, grinning. "Eat up!"

All exploded into action, grabbing whatever they could get their hands on first: goats cheese sufflé, smoked black pudding croquette, cod tartlet, chilled gazpacho, caramelised butternut squash, wild forest mushrooms.

In all of the chaos Tedros glanced Agatha's way.

"Let's do this," he said puffing out his chest.

Agatha nodded.

Tedros picked up his glass of sparkling water and began to tap rapidly at the side to get his friends attention.

No one even noticed.

"Ahem," he began, still no one stirred.

"Excuse me!" he said even louder.

"Hello!" "Guys!"

Agatha sighed.

"WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!"

Everybody turned to her, quiet.

"Ahem. First of all we'd just like to thank you for coming, we know it's been a long, tiring journey for you all. We just wanted to say how far we have come in this fairytale together, some enemys become friends, bonds broken now fixed, the present become the past."

"This fairy tale may be over: our fairy tale, but with ends there are new begins and with that we would like to announce-"

Tedros slid his chair out from underneath the table.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!"