They figure out what i am

(Jeticy P.O.V.)

Jazz was playing with me while Prowl was doing paper work. I think the only ones that know I'm a reincarnation of something else.

Is Ratchet and Optimus. I am starting to get use to being a baby again or in their terms sparkling.

Prowl finished his work and came over by us he sat down next to Jazz. Jazz looked at Prowl and smiles.

"she is so cute" Jazz says. Prowl smiles and nods "yes she is". Prowl pulls Jazz close as they watch me play with my toys.

I was playing with some blocks they got me. I was trying to make a really tall tower.

But it always fell down at a certain hight. So I tried making a base at the bottom and work my way up. They watch me closely while I'm doing this.

"I didn't know she could do that so fast" Jazz says. Prowl nods "she's smarter then other sparklings would be" He says.

There was a knock on their door. Jazz gets up and goes to see who it is. I just kept making my tower which I must say is turn out better now.

Jazz comes back with Optimus and Ratchet following. "hey prowler want to tell us something about Jeticy" Jazz says.

Prowl nods and looks at them. "I noticed the day I took her out of the pod she was different" Ratchet says.

" It is just a theory but I think Jeticy is a reincarnation" He says. Jazz and Prowl look at each other then at me. I look at them in curiosity.

"There is one way to be sure" Ratchet says. He comes over by me and kneels down to my level. "can you understand what I'm saying little one?" ratchet asks me.

I nod and smile at him. He thought for a moment then looked at me again. "One last question are you a reincarnation?" He asks.

I nod slowly looking at them. Hoping cause of that they don't leave me. They all look at each other then back at me. I have a bad feeling they will leave me now.

Then Jazz smiles big "no matter what you were before I still love you". Oh that was a big relief for me. Prowl smiles and nods at what Jazz says.

But what they didn't know was Lazerbeak was watching and listening to what they all were saying. He flys back to the nemesis and shows the cons the info.

Megatron smirks " a reincarnation eh we must have her and do it quickly". The others nod while he looks back at the screen.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking to long to update and sorry it is a little short but I will update soon. Oh and Happy Valentines day! 💘💖❤ Hope you all have a great day I get to spend it with my parents.

~Jeticy (Abbie)