How can it be?

(Jeticy P.O.V.)

Its been two days since I was taken from my parents. Breakdown and Knockout have gotten use to taken care of me.

More Breakdown than Knockout that spoil me with treats when the other isn't looking. Knockout came over by me a scanner I hated them.

They felt weird when they scanned you. I tried to crawl away from him. But of course it didn't take much to catch me. Breakdown kept me in place while KO scanned me.

I pouted lightly and squirmed when he did. KO looked at the data from it. "Hmm this is interesting" KO said. "What is it" Breakdown asked.

"Lord Megatron was right she is different" KO said. "How?" Breakdown asked. "She is a reincarnation but I do not know what she was before" KO said.

They both look at me curiously. "When will she be talking KO?" Breaks asked. "Soon she is getting old enough" KO said.

I look at them as KO coms Megatron what they found out. A little bit later he comes in and looks at me. I look away from them wanting to back with my parents.

I start feeling funny all of a sudden everything is white. I look around to see what is going on when I hear a voice. 'Jeticy I'm going to make you older to get away before Megatron does harm to you' Primus said.

'R-really?" I ask. I was surprised I thought I had to grow up to be old. But oh well I can kick megzys but now. Im brought back to where I am. They are still talking when I started to glow.

They stopped and looked at me. I looked at my self as the light surrounded me. Once the light was gone I was older just like he said.

I was still young but old enough to fight and escape the cons. They were shocked when they saw me. "How is that possible" Megatron asked. "I do not know sir" KO said.

I looked at my self I am just like my little self but bigger. I got up and tried to stand I wobbles a little. But I got use to it and looked at them.

I carefully planed my escape out of here. They went back to talking. When I was about to make a move I heard a crash and blaster fire.

I look at the door. "Knockout stay here with her and make sure she don't leave" Megatron said and left with Breakdown. "Of course my lord" KO said.

He looks at me "you are full of surprises aren't you" he said. I say nothing thinking of a way to get him distracted to leave.

The gun fire got closer if I was going to do something I better do it now. I remembered he doesn't want anything to happen to his paint job.

I go to the door but was stopped by him. I turn around and scratch his paint. He moves back away from and look at his paint. "you scratched my paint!" KO said.

I use that time and run out of the room and towards the sound of gun fire. When I got there i seen the Autobots fighting the cons. I look around for my parents and I see them fighting vheicons.

When they got rid of those vheicons I ran over to them. "Daddy!" I ran over to Jazz and hugged him tightly. He was shocked at first but then he recognized me.

"Jeticy! Prowler look!" He held me close. Prowl looked over at him and seen me and came over quick. He hugged us both close.

"Autobots we got what we want lets go" Optimus said. With that we retreated and headed back to base. I was so excited to be back with my parents and friends.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long Finals were coming up and the last day of finals are today. that means last day of school yay! I will update as soon as I can.

~Jeticy (Abbie)