The attack

(Megatron P.O.V.)

i was planing the attack on the Autobots to get that sparkling. She is different from any sparkling i have seen.

Once i finished the plan i took the decepticon base. We had to be careful so we dont set an alarm off. I walked into the autobot base with some other cons.

I looked around their small base and peaked into different rooms. I came to the one i was looking for. I see the two autobots that are taking care of the sparkling sleeping together.

I sneak into the room and go over to the crib. I see the sparkling holding a stuffed animal in her recharge.

I carefully pick her up so i dont wake her. I walk out of the room and over to the other cons. "i got her now lets go" i say quietly.

But one of the cons set off the alarm. I grumbled lightly and i heard foot steps coming our way. I felt movement in my arms and looks down and see the sparkling waking up.

She looks around and looks up at my and whimpers lightly. I see the autobots come around the corner.

"oh hello Optimus" i say and smirk at him. He glares at me and sees i have the sparkling. "give us Jeticy back Megatron" He says.

" i will not be doing that Prime" I say. Prowl and Jazz glare at me and look at the sparkling. The sparkling whimpered and reached for them.

But i held the sparkling close and look at them. "Unless you want her hurt you will let us leave" i say.

Prowl and Jazz were gong to complain when Optimus stopped them. "we will get her back Megatron" He says.

I roll my optics and leave once we were outside soundwave opened a ground bridge. And we walked through and when we came out i looked at the sparkling.

She was tearing up and looked around. Soundwave came over by me and motioned to the sparkling.

I nod and watch him take the sparkling and rock her gently. She slowly relaxed and looks at him.

"Knockout i want you to figure out what is special about her" i say to him. He nods and takes her from soundwave.

Then he walked to the medbay with breakdown right behind him. I look at soundwave "soundwave i want you to watch them to make sure they dont hurt her" i say.

He nods and goes to the computers and watches the cameras. I watch him then goes to the trown room and watch over the troops.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the long wait i will try to update as soon as i can.

~Jeticy (Abbie)