Grounded

(Jeticy P.O.V.)

I was sitting in the medbay by Ratchet. Let's just say it was super boring. I was looking around the medbay for something to do.

I thought about sneaking out and looked over at ratchet. He was busy working so I got up quietly and snuck over to the door.

Let's just say that didn't end well when he seen me do that. He scolded me for doing that.

(Time skip)

My time being grounded is finally over. I was happy because that was boring not being able to do anything.

We all decided to go to the rec room and watch a movie. My dad decides to put in a horror movie.

As we were watching I was scared and some of the others were to. When something scary popped up I would jump and me and bee would hug each other scared.

Even Optimus jumped a little when a pop up scare would come. When the movie finally ended we all decided never to let jazz pick a movie again.

We all went to our rooms paranoid of something popping out at us. So I went to Bee's room for the night.

We would jump at every little sound. Eventually we finally fell asleep. Me and bee were very close friends. We stayed in the same room before at night.

But I have a feeling bee wants to be more then just friends. I see how he looks at me when he thinks I'm not looking.

But that will be saved for a different time to talk about that.

-------------------------------------------------------------
This is the end of this book, hoped you enjoyed it. I will hopefully be writing a new story soon. I got some ideas for a new one. Thanks for reading.

~Jeticy (Abbie)