Getting my Vehicle form

(Jeticy's P.O.V.) 

I was currently begging my parents to let me get a vehicle mode. "please" "no" "pretty please" "ugh fine but nothing fancy to draw attention and has to be safe" Prowl said.

"Dad I will be fine I can choose what I want" I say to him. "come on Prowler just let her go choose the one that she likes the most" Jazz said. 

"fine" Prowl said. I smiled and  went to go find bee so he can come with me to get my vehicle mode. 

(Time skip) 

Me and Bee were hiding on a hill watching cars go by. I was waiting for the right one so far non of the cars so far were the right ones. 

We waited for a couple more hours and I finally found it. The car that fitted me the most. (car above or to the side) I scanned it and transformed. 

I reved my engine and moved on my tires. "~wow nice ault mode jet~" Bee said in awe. 

"want to race back to base bee?" I ask him. "~of course~" he said and transformed and got ready to drive. 

"ready , set, go!" i said and we raced back to base.  We raced to base and it ended up to be a tie my dads looked at my ault mode. 

Prowl looked like he didn't approve of it but Jazz on the other servo was like Bee. He was in awe of it "sweet ride jet" Jazz said. 

I transformed "thanks dad" I smiled and looked at my self. I had door wings had a white paint job with neon light blue outlining. 

Prowl slowly liked my ault mode. I will take better then nothing so I was racing around base with Jazz and Bee till it got dark. 

"all right you two its late lets go to bed we can race more tomorrow" Jazz said. We reluctantly went back into base and went to our rooms. 

Today was a fun day, got an ault mode , and raced with dad and bee. 

To be continued...