Back home with my family

(Jeticy P.O.V.)

We got back to the base I was really happy to be back. I still am getting use to being bigger but my parents are helping me with that.

I currently was walking around with Bee. We are like brother and sister to each other. Always picking on each other for silly things.

We went to the rec room to go play video games. He hooked up Halo on the game council. Oh he is so going down on this I loved playing this in my world.

We started playing the game he was winning by 4 points. But I was catching up to him I just head shot his Halo guy.

Me and Bee played for a couple hours till we got bored with it. My dad Jazz came in "who was winning?" he asked us.

"we both were" I say. He smiles lightly and nods and sits next to me. "what are you two going to be doing now?" he asks.

We both shrug at the same time. "good that means training time for you Jet" Jazz says. I nod excited to learn how to fight more.

I follow my dad to the training room and we walk in. I see my other dad and optimus all ready there. "are you ready to learn?" Prowl asks me.

I nod "i was born ready" I smile lightly. Optimus and Prowl nod and discuss what they are going to teach me.

(After training)

I was done training and relaxing in the rec room. I was reading a series that I really liked called the Warriors. I was reading that I didn't notice bee come in.

He seen me and sneaked over quietly. Once he was right behind me and scared me. 'boo!' Bee said. I jumped "ah!" I looked at him laughing. "aft" I crossed my arms.

After that my parents told me I had to go to bed even though im old.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a while but I have been busy with going to camp and work on the farm.

~Jeticy (Abbie)