Will you be my friend

(Jeticy P.O.V.)

I looked at the red and blue bots. The blue bot was kinda a little scary to me. The red one looked like he didnt want to be stuck on baby sitting duty.

"so what are we supposed to be doing with her Knockout" the blue one asked. " we are supposed to watch her and figure out whats special about her" Knockout bot said.

He nods and looks at me i look away from him scared. "she is cute isnt she" Blue said. Knockout nodded lightly and was buffing his armor.

Blue picked me up and held me close and walked over to Knockout. I squeaked when he picked me up.

"hey knockout can you hold her so i can get her something to eat" Blue said. "fine fine" he stops buffing and takes me.

Blue left and i was now with knockout. He looked at me and i looked at him with my big sparkling optics.

I could see in his optics he melted at that but kept his composure on the outside. I snuggled close to him still scared.

"hey .... just .. dont scratch the paint ok kid" he said looking at me. I nod lightly and stay close to him.

Blue came back and looked at us and ssmiled. " i knew you would like her KO" he said and came over with some energon.

"ya ya" he took the energon from blue and gave it to me. I took it and started drinking it and looked at them.

They were talking to each other while knockout held me. I finished the energon and yawned lightly. "someone is getting tired" Blue says  with a little smile.

Knockout and nods and starts rocking me. 'no i dont want to sleep i want to play' my eyes start getting heavy.

I fell asleep to my dismay. As i was sleeping Megatron came into the medbay and seen i was sleeping.

"Did you find anything about her" He asks. "no my lord she seems normal to me" KO says.

"keep looking i know she is different" Megatron says and then he leaves. Knockout nods and sets me down on a birth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what should happen next?

~Jeticy (Abbie)