Bath time fun

(Jeticy P.O.V)

You want to know what time it is for me? Well it's bath time my most hated thing. I love getting dirty but not when I have to take a bath right after.

Prowl was getting my tub filled up. While Jazz distracted me from knowing what Prowl was doing. So he was playing music and was dancing.

It was funny watching him dance funny. I heard ped steps behind me and I see oppi coming from the bathroom.

'Oh no not the bath anything but the bath!' I say to myself. "All right little jet time for your bath" Daddy says. I shake my head and crawl away from them.

But me being smaller gives them an advantage. Cause oppi picked me up quick and carried me to the bathroom. And daddy followed him. I pouted and crossed my arms.

They smile and bring me over to the tub. Oppi started to put me in but I held onto him tightly. "Jeticy let go you need your bath" he says.

Shake my head and keep holding on. He sighs lightly and looks at Jazz for help. So Jazz grabs my tiny hands and peal them off of oppi's arm.

And they both set me in the tub. I pout more. Oppi starts to pour water on me carefully. Once I'm all wet he puts the soap on me. I smells to fruity to me I don't like it much.

Then I started splashing in the tub. 'well I'm in now so might as well have some fun right?' I say in my head. They both get a little wet from me doing that.

They smile lightly and keep cleaning me while I play in the tub. Ok I admit it, it is fun playing in the tub. That's the only thing I like about baths.

Once they were done cleaning me. They took me out and daddy dried me off. While Oppi let out the dirty water.

I had the towel wrapped around me yet. It kept me nice and warm. Daddy took me out of the bathroom with Oppi following.

"You should be walking in and taking soon little Jet" Daddy says with a smile. I smile back and nod happily.

Oppi smiles and nods and holds us both close. "Then you can tell us about your other life a little bit" He says. I nod lightly 'I guess I could'.

"Now make sure you don't get dirty anymore tonight ok sweetspark?" Daddy ask/says. I pout and nod lightly 'aww but I love getting dirty'.

They put me in my play pen so I can play. And then they can do some work before bed time. Which I'm looking forward to cause I am starting to get tired.

A little while later I was falling asleep. So Oppi put me in my crib. And I laid down and closed my optics and slowly fall asleep.

What we didn't know was the cons planing their attack on the base to get me. But Oppi and daddy won't let that happen. Right?

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but I have been very stressed lately. I just got over my pneumonia couple days ago and catching up on my homework and other stuff so bare with me. I will update as soon as I can.

~Jeticy (Abbie)