Racing doc knock and grounded

(Jeticy's P.O.V.) 

It was late at night but not to late for me, I was going out to go street racing. If my dads found out they would lock me in base for the rest of my life. 

I was sneaking to the main door to go outside. I walked up and snuck out without setting off the alarms. 

Driving to where the street race was, I was so excited to go this was my first time going street racing. I drove up to the starting line and waited for the race to start. 

I seen this nice looking Austin martin drive up next to my ault mode. It kinda looked familiar I just couldn't think of it. 

The race start a couple minutes later , me and the red sports car were tied for first for a while until it started playing dirty. 

He hit the side on my ault mode making me swerve off the road. I would expect it to keep going but it followed me. 

Once the other racers passed it transformed thats when i knew why it looked familiar. It was knockout ,why would he be out here racing? 

He looked at me " i know your a cybertrionian i am getting an energy signal from you" he said. i hesitantly transformed. 

He looked at me " well isn't it the little sparklin that got away". I glared at him for saying that. He was about to attack me when some bot punched him. 

I looked to see who it was and oh no. I was my dad (Prowl). Knockout transformed and drove away quick. 

When he was gone dad turned to me and he did not look happy at all. "what are you doing out here at this time of night?!" He asked but yelled at the same time. 

"ah um street racing" i didn't look at him when i said that. "you are grounded missy you are to stay at base with me or ratchet for a week" He said. 

"what! but dad" i started to argue. "ep i don't want to hear it get back to base right now" he said leaving not room to argue. 

I sighed and transformed and drove back to base with him right behind me. Lets just say my other dad wasn't happy either. 

More so hearing that knockout was there. So that night i had to stay in there room so they knew where i was at all times now. 

This week is going to be super boring. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update. 

~Jeticy (Abbie)