2

Lev's pov
-------------------------------------------------------
When I got back Kaede had already gotten home. She went down the stairs and waited for me to take off my shoes and my coat so she could give me a hug. I accepted her hug and when she pulled away she stared at me before opening her mouth to say something.

"Where were you?" She asked

I knew I couldn't tell her that I was out looking for a gift so I just went with one of the classics.

"I was at a friend's house" I mumbled and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"You probably went out cheating or something" she huffed and followed me to the kitchen.

Kaede became pretty much of an attention seeker when we started dating. She always talked about me cheating and stuff. I wouldn't do that, I would rather break up with her before starting to date someone else.

"You know I wouldn't do that Kaede, we have talked about this before" I sighed and opened the fridge to see what I could eat.

Kaede huffed and walked out of the kitchen. She probably expected me to be all lovey-dovey with her to convince her that I wouldn't cheat.

Do I really love Kaede? I don't know, she is pretty annoying and-

I mentally slapped myself. Why am I thinking about this? I love Kaede and she loves me. Am I starting to think about this because of Yaku? But I just met him, you can't start questioning our relationship because of someone I just met.

I sighed and closed the fridge. There isn't anything to eat. I walked over to Kaede sitting on the couch scrolling through social media and sat next to her.

"Kaede?" I said quietly.

"yes?" She answered not even looking away from her phone.

"I'm going to go get some groceries at the supermarket, is there anything you would like?" I asked her.

"Nothing sweet, sugar makes you fat" she said and shoved me off the couch.

"Hurry up now I'm hungry" she said and looked back at her phone.

I walked out of the living room and into the hall and slipped on my shoes.

Suddenly I'm her own personal butler. Gosh, she's getting on my nerves.

I slapped myself, for real this time. I shouldn't be thinking like this. She's my girlfriend and I love her. I shouldn't have slapped myself though.. that shit hurts.

I put on my coat and went out. I didn't say anything as I went because I knew Kaede wouldn't give a damn about that.

As I walked down the street to the local supermarket I felt something wet trickling down on my face. It's starting to rain. Please not now I didn't bring a fucking umbrella. I sped up my pace and luckily I got to the supermarket in time.

I walked inside and grabbed one of the shopping carts. I started to walk around grabbing the groceries I needed. After walking around for a while I spotted a familiar face. Yaku? I stared for a little bit longer to make sure that it was him before I walked over.

"Yaku-san! Hello" I said and waved at him.

"Lev, I didn't expect to see you here, what a nice surprise" Yaku grinned.

I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not but I didn't really care at the moment.

We both finished and paid for our groceries and went out of the supermarket together.

"So, Yaku-san how are you doing" I said and gave him a tiny smile.

"I'm good Lev thank you for asking. How are you by the way?" He said

"I'm good I guess, my girlfriend is being really annoying right now but I guess that's not very interesting" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's all fine, I enjoy having someone to talk to if I'm being honest" Yaku said and smiled.

"You are a lot shorter than I thought" I laughed and suddenly I felt a hard punch being thrown at my arm

"Well you remind me of a beanstalk" he huffed.

"That hurts" I said as I rubbed my arm with my free hand that wasn't holding the big bag of groceries.

"Serves you right" he grinned.

"Sorry sorry, I'm not used to having short friends that's all" I laughed.

That was kind of a lie. My friend Kenma is pretty short. I also knew this guy named Shoyo Hinata. He's also really short. I just didn't have any other excuse.

"You see us as friends already? Gosh Lev" he laughed.

"Well yeah, I guess. We did exchange numbers so.. " I mumbled.

"That's true" he smiled.

" Well i'm heading this way" I said.

"Ah I see, well I'll see you tomorrow" Yaku smiled.

"See you Yaku-san!" I said as I started to walk away.

"Oh by the way Lev" he said making me stop.

"Drop the honorifics" he smiled.
————————————————————————
A/n: I'm tired