7

Lev's pov
-------------------------------------------------------
Kaede was walking around our apartment
looking for a perfect place to hang up the painting, I was just sitting on the couch doing nothing. I was bored, I wanted to do something and with something, I meant hanging out with Yaku. Although I knew that I was going to be hanging out with Kuroo and Kenma today. Kenma probably didn't want to see me since Kuroo said that he probably wouldn't be home today, It's pretty disappointing, I was pretty excited to see him again but he was probably hanging out with that short ginger-haired friend of his. Hinata Shoyo. That volleyball-addicted dork. He was one of my close friends during high school. I never really understood how he and Kenma got along so well, Hinata's personality is pretty similar to mine but Kenma seems to hate me for some reason. Well, Shoyo is cute so that might be the reason why everyone seems to love him so much. He's not cuter than Yaku though, Nobody is.

"Kaede, I'm heading over to Kuroo's, I'll be back later"

"Fine, make sure to be home by dinner, and don't make me wait"

"What are you? My mom? I'll eat somewhere else if I happen to be late"

Kaede just grunted and continued trying to find a great spot for her painting. At least she seemed to like it.

I was on my way to Kuroo's apartment. Kuroo and Kenma lived pretty far away from me but I didn't mind. I liked walking. I didn't have a car, my job didn't pay me that well so I didn't have enough money to buy one. I'm working at a cafè close to Yakus stand. I have been working close to an adorable little guy and I didn't even know. I hate the thought of that.

I finally arrived at Kuroo's apartment. I took the elevator to the 6th floor and knocked on his door.

"Lev! You finally arrived, took you long enough"

"Sorry, I don't have a car you know"

"Yeah yeah, well make yourself at home"

I thanked him and walked inside his home. That's when I saw someone peeping up behind Kuroo's shoulder. Kenma.

"Kenma! Say Hi to Lev" Kuroo told Kenma who just glared at me. His glare sent shivers down my spine and I hated it. His hair was put up in a tiny ponytail and he was wearing a pair of gray shorts and a big shirt. Probably Kuroo's. He also looked like he hadn't slept in like 5 days.

After glaring at me for a while he just walked away.

"Come on Kenma, be nice for once" Kuroo whined

Kenma stared at me a little bit again before looking down at his feet.

"Hi," he said and just walked away into the kitchen

"I thought Kenma would hanging out with someone today"

"Nah, his friend canceled since he had other plans"

"Oh... I see, poor Kenma"

"I don't really think he cares, He kind of just decided to hang out with this guy because I told him too"

Well, he probably wasn't hanging out with Shoyo then. Kenma really liked Shoyo after all.

We sat down at the kitchen table where Kenma was currently sitting. Kenma immediately got up and walked away, he really does hate me

"Well then Lev, tell me about this boy.. What was his name again... Morisuke? Megumi?"

"Yaku, but I guess Morisuke is fine too"

"Well tell me about him"

"He's really short, well at least compared to me I don't really know what other people think. He's really nice and pretty chill. Although he get's really mad when you insult him about his height"

"Gosh Lev, you insulted him about his height? That's probably one of the reasons why Kenma doesn't seem to like you"

I laughed at his comment but somewhere deep down it kind of hurt. I liked Kenma, he's my friend but he's just mean to me. I know that I said that he doesn't like me and that I'm fine with it, but hearing it from someone else really stings. Kenma really hasn't changed since high school at all has he?

"I guess.."

"Ah, how's your relationship with Kaede?"

"Great I guess... Although I think I'm falling out of love. I hate saying it out loud but...When I met Yaku my heart stopped you know. I really thought me and Kaede were soulmates but it seems like I was wrong" I sighed

"I see, well I don't really know what to say, Lev. Talk about it? Arguments come with relationships. It's normal, but if you feel like she's not the one then do whatever feels right to you"

"Thank you Kuroo, I think it's time for me to head home... It was nice seeing you again.

"Right back at you, see you Lev"

"Yeah.. See you"
-------------------------------------------------------
Gosh, I hate this chapter but it's pretty important for the plot so. And
I'm sorry that I didn't include Kenma a lot in this chapter.