11

Lev's pov
-------------------------------------------------------
I was feeling really well today. My boss told me to take another day off today since I had been working really hard this week which I'm really grateful for. Yaku had told me that the party should be starting at 10 p.m which is pretty late In my opinion but I guess it's one of those parties where you'll be drunk as fuck and not being able to get home so you'll crash there. I'm not much of a drinker so i'll probably be able go get home though

I had no idea what I was going to do while waiting for the party to start. Right now it's 6 p.m so there's still about 4 more hours until the party starts, and I probably won't be there right on time.

-time skip (i'm so sorry)

I had finally gotten ready for the party. I didn't want to walk all the way to the place where the party would've been held so I decided to take a cab. My cab arrived about 20 minutes after I had gotten ready.

I walked out of my house and texted Kaede that I'll be going to a party and that there's food in the fridge if she gets home. I got inside the cab and told the driver the location of the party and they started driving. I didn't like the driver, he asked me a lot of private questions like if I had a girlfriend and what she looked like and stuff like that. I don't know why his questions made me so very uncomfortable, I usually like answering questions but when there's a stranger asking me I usually get really uncomfortable.

-

I arrived at the party and the place was crowded. I expected it to be a pretty chill and small party but I was so wrong. I didn't head inside yet since I wanted to make sure that Yaku had arrived. I didn't wanna walk inside all by myself and wait for him, I probably don't know anyone in there so It would be pretty awkward to just head inside without anyone to talk to.

Me
Yaku! Are you already at the party?? :D

Yaku<3
Yeah, I am Lev, I saw you arriving and I can still see you standing there by the entrance.

I turned around and saw a little bit of Yaku's blond hair inside the house, he's short so I bet he wouldn't stick out that much in the huge crowd, but I wasn't surprised that he could spot me so very easily, I am pretty tall after all.

I decided just to leave Yaku on read and head inside. I could feel some people starting at me, I stuck out a lot, but to be honest, it didn't really bother me.

I tried to find Yaku since he probably went somewhere else after we stopped texting. I finally spotted the small boy talking to two other boys. They were both really pretty, I couldn't really see clearly what they both looked like but one of them had grey hair and the other one had mousse brown hair. Yaku looked like he was having a great time and I didn't wanna interrupt. I stood there staring at them for a little bit when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I slightly jumped before I realized who the person was. It was Inuoka. The handsome guy I met at the supermarket.

"Someone caught your eye?" he said with a smirk.

The music was loud, but I could still hear what Inuoka was saying.

"I guess? Kind of?" I said sounding a little lost.

"I see, well I didn't expect to see you here, my boyfriend is hosting this huge ass party" he said with a slight chuckle

"Oh neat, a close friend of mine knows your boyfriend so he invited me, he's talking to someone else at the moment though" I sighed