4

Lev's Pov
------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day. It's Friday morning and I just got out of bed. I'm hanging out with Yaku today. I didn't have any idea what we were supposed to do but at least I got to hang out with him.

I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth and taking a shower. When I got out I went back inside my bedroom and grabbed a pretty basic white button up and a brown cardigan on top of it and a pair of jeans.

Me and Kaede hadn't really made up yet. I didn't care though, to be honest, it was pretty nice having her out of the house for a while. At least she texted me and told me she would be staying at her friend's house for the next 3 days or something. 

I went downstairs and sat down in the living room. I wasn't that hungry but I knew that breakfast was important and that I should probably have something to eat if I wanted to be in a good mood for the rest of the day. I just grabbed the first thing I saw in the fridge and to my surprise, it was the onigiri I bought yesterday. Onigiri is Kaede's favorite food and she had texted me yesterday when I went to the grocery store telling me that she wanted some. She would probably get pretty mad at me when she notices that I ate the onigiri I bought for her but it's her fault for leaving me alone in the house for 3 days. I sat down at the coffee table in the living room and started muching on the onigiri that I had brought with me.

When I had finished my food I went upstairs again to lay down and relax in my bed until it was time for me to go hang out with Yaku. After about an hour or so it was time for me to go. We never really decided on a meetup spot so I decided to call him and ask where we should meet up. I patiently waited for him to pick up until I heard that beautiful voice through the phone.

"Hello?" He said

"Hello, Yaku!" I greeted him

"Oh, hello Lev" he greeted back.

"We never really decided on a place to meet up today so I just wanted to ask you where we should meet up?" I said

"Oh yeah, how about the ice cream shop?" He suggested

"Sounds great, I'll be there in about 15 minutes" I said.

"Great, see you, Lev" he said and hung up.

Aww, he didn't even let me say goodbye back.

I went out and started walking to the ice cream shop, it wasn't that far away so I'm pretty happy that Yaku suggested that we should meet up there. Maybe when I got to know Yaku a little better I could introduce him to Kuroo and Kenma.

I finally made it to the Ice cream shop and spotted that curly blond-ish hair. I went up to the short male and he turned around waving at me.

"Hi there, Lev" he smiled

"Yaku! Hello" I greeted

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked

"Well we could order some ice cream since we're already here?" I suggested

"I was hoping for you to say that" the blonde said as he walked over to the shop already trying to decide on what flavor he wanted to order.

I went up and stood beside him as I also tried to decide on what flavor I wanted. After a while, we had both decided on what flavors we wanted and started ordering. In the end, i decided for chocolate chip while Yaku decided for french vanilla.

I am a pretty outgoing person so i didn't have any problems when it came to ordering food and stuff but Yaku looked really uncomfortable when he was ordering I felt bad for him, I should've offered to order for him.

As the cashier finished scooping up the Ice cream i could see that Yaku was about to pull out his credit card

"I'll pay" I simply said as I pulled out my credit card.

"No, I'll pay" It's fine Lev, he said

"No I will" I said

The blonde sighed in defeat and nodded as he went to sit at one of the tables. I paid for the ice cream and brought the cups over to the table where Yaku was sitting.

I gave him the ice cream and a spoon and started eating my own ice cream.  I looked up and saw the cute little boy happily eating his ice cream. I smiled at the sight and sat there observing him.

He looked up and noticed me staring. I cleared my throat and looked away, feeling my body heat up before I looked back at the boy who was still giving me a confused look.

I noticed that he had some ice cream in the corner of his mouth.

"Oh Yaku!" I said and leaned over the table and wiped away the ice cream with my thumb. The blonde blushed and looked away and I just smiled at him.

"By the way Lev" Yaku said and looked back at me again.

"Yes?" I answered

"Are you in a relationship by any chance?"
-------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Hello! I just noticed that someone actually read this and that made me very happy actually. I never thought that someone would be interested in reading this so.. Thank you very much for reading this