6

I felt shocked at first but then I put my arms around Yakus's tiny, fragile body. Friends hug right? It's normal. But I felt this weird tingling feeling in my body and I don't know why. I decided to ignore it.

Yaku pulled away and looked up at me. He smiled and I smiled back. He didn't say anything and just turned around and started walking away. I didn't have any reason to stop him so I decided to walk home myself.

When I came home Kaede quickly ran down the stairs and stood in the hall waiting for me to finish taking off my coat and shoes. I finished and looked up and my eyes met hers. I gotta say if looks could kill I would probably be 6 feet under ground right now. Her glare was sending shivers down my spine. I hated that feeling. I walked straight past her and ran up the stairs. I didn't wanna talk to her right now. Not at all.

I laid down in my bed and started daydreaming about Yaku. His curly blonde hair, beautiful brown eyes, and cute laugh. I liked everything about the tiny boy. That's when I started thinking about that weird tingling feeling I had felt when he hugged me. Was that some kind of feeling that you felt when you liked somebody? Do I like Yaku? No that can't be it. We haven't known each other for a very long time yet and it would've been weird if I had already developed feelings for the cute boy. But I wanted to make sure. So I decided to text Kenma.

Me
Hello Kenma-san! Are you awake?

That was a pretty weird question to ask. Kenma usually sat up playing video games until 5 a.m and it's only 9:30 a.m so he's probably awake. I just wanted to make sure.

Kenma
Wide awake with a headache now what do you want?

Me
Hey! That rhymed!

Kenma
Yeah, that's the point you stupid.

I giggled at Kenmas message. He was usually pretty rude to me but I didn't mind. I found it pretty funny.. or well, sometimes he's a little bit too harsh and that hurts.. but i don't really mind all these nicknames.

Me
Okay okay, well I wanted to ask you something

Kenma
I see, well hurry up and ask because I don't wanna waste my precious time on someone like you

I huffed

Me
That's rude Kenma-san, anyway, I just wanna know, how did you know that you were in love with Kuroo?

Even though I had known Kenma since high school he still insisted that I had to use honorifics when I addressed him. It's pretty sad, he never told other people to do it so why did I have to. I respected it though, I was lucky enough to even have the right to call him Kenma and not Kozume.

Kenma
That's a strange question Lev, aren't you in a relationship with that annoying ass girl?

I sighed, I didn't even wanna talk about Kaede right now.

Me
Well yes but I met this boy called Yaku, I think you two would get along pretty well btw but since I met him I have started to question my and Kaede's relationship and I think it's because I might like him, but I just wanted to make sure.

Kenma
Now that's new, well I guess I'll answer your question. Every time I and Kuroo had any kind of physical contact I guess i would get this wierd ass feeling . I felt safe around him, but that's probably because we're childhood friends and shit.

I read the message over and over again. It sure does sound familiar. But how could I have developed feelings for Yaku in this short amount of time? Doctors or whatever usually say that it takes about 2 months for you to fall in love, not that i believe in that shit or anything, but everything Kenma explained fits in so well in my situation with Yaku. Am I even gay? Is Yaku gay? Ugh, this is so frustrating.

Kenma
Lev? Are you dead?....Hopefully.

Me
No, sorry Kenma-san, it just caught me off guard how well your explanation fits in on my situation with Yaku.

Kenma
Oh, so you didn't die? That's a bummer

I sighed

Me
Text you later Kenma-san

Kenma
No, please don't
*read*

I placed my phone on the bedside table and just looked up. Did I really like Yaku? Is this really Love? I didn't know for sure but according to Kenmas explanation this feeling was most certainly love.

"What are you doing to me Yaku?" I whispered to myself before slowly drifting to sleep