16

Woop Woop, 1000+ reads :O, y'all are crazy, I'm so grateful
And idrk how to show it but I guess I'll make a bonus chapter or something. But let's celebrate.🕺🏻💃🏼🕺🏻💃🏼
-------------------------------------------------------

It's the next day and I'm on my way to meet up with Yaku, Suga, and Oikawa. My life became a lot more hectic since I met Yaku, I met a lot of new friends that all turned out to be gay or some other sexuality that isn't straight and I'm kind of dating Yaku behind my girlfriend's back, not really dating but kind of.

Me, Yaku, Suga, and Oikawa were meeting up at a park close to the Ice Cream shop that me and Yaku met up at before.

I arrived at the park and spotted Suga, Yaku, and Oikawa talking about something. It felt just like that situation at the party where I didn't want to interrupt their conversation. But luckily enough, Suga spotted me and waved me over.

"Hey" I greeted as I ran over to them

"Lev!" Yaku said as he gave me a hug

Yaku didn't seem like the type who didn't want to show affection and stuff In public, he seems to be pretty open about our relationship.

Suga waved at me and Oikawa went up to me

" So, you must be Lev, right? Oikawa Tooru, THE Oikawa Tooru" The brown-haired male grinned proudly

"I remember you from that party but you were totally wasted and blacked out," I said as I laughed a little

"Oh...Yeah" Oikawa said sounding pretty embarrassed

" Well, what do you all want to do?" Suga said

" I heard that there's an arcade close by... I have never been at an arcade before so it would be pretty interesting to try out" Oikawa requested

"That sounds nice, let's try it out," Suga said

Both me and Yaku nodded

-

We all arrived at the arcade and to be honest, it looked really nice. I've only been to an arcade once and that was on my 10:th birthday.

( i don't know how an arcade works since I've never been to one so I had to google it)

We all got inside of the arcade and bought ourselves some tokens before heading toward the games that we wanted to play

I wanted to try out the claw machine. I had spotted an angry birds plushie and it somehow reminded me of Yaku so I wanted to get it for him.

I ran over to the claw machine before anybody else could start playing on it and inserted a token

Playing on a claw machine was so much harder than I thought, I always managed to grab the thing I wanted but the claw always dropped it right before I could drop it in the slot. In the end, I managed to get the plushie I wanted and ended up getting about 160 tickets, I guess I could get some nice price in the reception.

I stuffed the plushie inside of my bag since I wanted to give it to Yaku after we finished.

"Lev! You have been playing on that claw machine for ages now, come play this game with me" Yaku said as he pointed at something that looked like a horror shooting game. I didn't like scary stuff, but It seems pretty fun to play a game with Yaku.

We went over to the game and inserted a token on each side of the machine and grabbed the guns and 3D glasses.

Yaku chose difficulty level Medium and some map that looked like an abandoned facility.

We started shooting down the monsters that we came across and to be honest, the game was really fun. Sometimes a jumps are would pop up out of nowhere and scare the shit out of me while Yaku just laughed at me, ignoring the fact that a disgusting monster just popped up in front of us.

"Who even enters an abandoned facility In like the middle of the night? That's like pouring gasoline on waffles and expecting it to taste good" Yaku sighed

"Shhh, It's a game," I said as I and Yaku kept shooting down the enemies we came across.

We kept playing for a pretty long time, clearing about 4 different levels before we both died. I received about 90 tickets and Yaku received 100.

Yaku and I played a lot of different games, sometimes taking turns on different solo games and sometimes playing a multiplayer game.

When both me and Yaku felt like we were finished playing games we had about 700 tickets, we wouldn't be able to buy one of the bigger prices but I didn't really care about what price we got, as long as Yaku was happy.

We met up with Oikawa and Suga who really went all out in the arcade, they ended up having about 1800 tickets and were able to afford one of the bigger prices.

I only decided to get some candy for half of the tickets that I and Yaku received and left Yaku to get whatever he wanted with the rest of the tickets.

I was just about to walk out of the arcade when I bumped into two familiar faces, Kenma and Kuroo.

"Oh, Hey there Lev" Kuroo said and gave me a small wave and so did Kenma, eager to head inside of the arcade.

"Hey Kuroo, nice seeing you two here," I said and smiled at them

"Yeah, well are you here with someone?" Kuroo asked me

"Well yeah, I'm waiting for some friends," I said as I turned around and spotted my friends that were approaching us

"well speak of the devil," I said as Yaku, Oikawa, and Suga approached us.

I realized how both Suga and Kuroo froze when their eyes met

Oikawa immediately realized and gave Kuroo a suspicious but confused look.

"S-suga, hey.. Long time no see" Kuroo finally said

"Yeah... Hey" Suga said, clearly embarrassed and a little bit uncomfortable

"Wait... Do you guys know each other" I said confusingly

"Well.. You see, me and Kuroo kind of had... A thing in high school" Suga said
------------------------------------------------------
Just clearing things up, a lot of the characters in this fanfiction didn't go to the same high school like they do in the actual series. Just like Yaku, Lev, Kuroo and Kenma. Lev knows Hinata in this story but he didn't know Suga which means Hinata and Suga didn't go to the same high school, because if they did, Lev and the others would have known that Kuroo and Suga at least knew each other in high school. I hope you understand this.

Also, I Have never seen Kuroo and Suga being shipped I just decided that it'd be a great twist.

See you