8

Please 105 reads? I'm going crazy this is amazing, thank you so much.

Lev's pov
——————————————————————
I'm tired as fuck, Kaede hogged the blanket all the time In the middle of the night so I ended up having to sleep on the couch, right now it's 3:46 a.m and I can't sleep. I know that Kenma is probably up playing video games but I don't feel like texting him, he never answers when he's playing video games and he rarely answers me anyway. Yaku probably isn't awake but something made me text him anyway.

Me
Yaku, you awake?

Yaku
Lev? Why are you still awake It's way past your bedtime isn't it? 11 was it?

Me
Hey! Stop that I'm not a baby, I go to bed when I feel like it:(

Yaku
Hm sure I'll believe you for now, but seriously why aren't you asleep you shouldn't be awake this late.

Me
I can stay up late if I want to, why are you awake Yaku

Yaku
I have my reasons, you don't now sleep.

Me
Would you like to tell me your "reasons" to stay up until 3 a.m?

Yaku
No

Me
Fine then Yaku, have it your way don't tell me.

Yaku
Go to bed.

Me
Since when did you start caring for me like this?

Yaku
Since never

Me
Rude:(
*seen*

He left me on read, seriously? What am I supposed to do now? Maybe I could knock myself out somehow? With a frying pan? No that's definitely not a good idea. I guess I'll just close my eyes and wait... That's all I can do.

-

I woke up, I checked the time and luckily it said 9:48 a.m. I'm still tired but some coffee will probably help. I went up and waddled into the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and went up to the coffee maker. ( i have no idea how to make coffee so... Time skip haha... Yay..)

I poured some coffee into the mug that Kaede gave me on my birthday that said " my spirit animal has rabies". She's probably referring to my cat that passed away due to rabies last year. Mean, I know. But when she gave it to me I didn't realize why she gave me it. I realized what she meant by giving me the mug just now actually.

Kaede always told me that she didn't like animals so even if I really really really wanted a new cat I didn't get to have one. I knew that cats could be really cheap sometimes and that I would probably have enough money to get one, but I have to do what Kaede wants. It's getting tiring. I don't even know what to do with our relationship anymore. Should I talk to her? Just keep going or break up with her? As you can see there's no option such as "have a healthy and none toxic relationship". I sighed. I guess I'll just keep going. Talking to her could either end up in a bad way or a good way and right now I felt like the " good way" was her breaking up with me.

I heard Kaede walking down the stairs, I sipped on my coffee watching her tiredly walking into the kitchen.

"Can I at least get a good morning?" I asked her

"G..oring" she mumbled

"What was that?" I teased

"Good morning," she said sounding pretty annoyed.

Kaede hated being teased in the morning, and I knew that. I just felt like being extra annoying today you know?

"Levvvvvieee, I'm hungryyy make food now," she said trying to sound cute but to me, she just sounded like a demanding zombie.

"Can't you make breakfast yourself? We've got eggs and bread, you can make French toast" I mumbled

"Nooo Levieeeeee you make breakfast, be a gentleman for once pleeeease"

For once? I'm the one making breakfast every morning. Gosh

I took out the eggs and bread and started off by cracking the eggs into a bowl. ( cooking with Lev :0) i whisked the eggs and dipped the bread into the eggs. I threw some butter into the frying pan and let it melt, after that I threw the egg coated bread into the pan and started moving it around a little.

-time skip lol-

I threw the newly finished French toasts onto a plate and started setting the table and when that was finished I told Kaede that her beloved breakfast was finally ready. I looked at Kaede happily munching on the French toast and started to think about how cute Yaku looked when he ate his ice cream that time when we went to the ice cream shop.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm finished, wow amazing. I really like this chapter even though it's kind of just a filler but I feel like I'm getting a hang of this writing thingy. Anyways my friend is texting me so bye bye