10

Yes, finally a new chapter and not just a lot of Authors Notes, as an apology for not making any new chapters I'm updating early.

Lev's pov
Thursday (the day before the party)
-----------------------------------------------------

I'm really excited about this party. But, I need new clothes and I also need Yaku to send me the locations and information about the party. I've been working really hard this week to afford new clothes and stuff for Kaede since I promised to take her to the mall.

Me
Yaku! I need you to send me the location. You know, where the party will be held.

Yaku<3
Ah, yes of course Lev.
*yaku<3 sent you a location*

Me
Thank you, Yaku! See you tomorrow:)

Yaku<3
Yes, I'll see you tomorrow Lev.

Now I've gotta take Kaede to the mall. I went upstairs and asked her if she was ready to go. And luckily she was, she usually takes ages to get ready.

We started walking. I tried to start a conversation with Kaede but she didn't seem to be in the mood to talk, she barely talks to me anyway. The rest of the walk was pretty awkward. It was mostly me trying to talk to Kaede and Kaede just looking at her phone. I should've told her to leave the phone at home.

We finally arrived at the mall. I gave Kaede some money and told her to go look for whatever she wants to buy while I went looking for some new clothes
(I'm really bad at describing outfits so just imagine him in whatever clothes you want him to wear)

I eventually found some clothes that I wanted to buy. I messaged Kaede and told her that we had to get home. She told me that she wanted to look at some other stuff and that I could walk home without her and so I did.

I got out of the mall and started walking back home, Kaede is a really slow walker so it felt great to finally be able to walk at a fast pace again. I walked past the supermarket and decided that I should get some groceries.

I walked inside and started looking for some stuff that I needed. I didn't have a shopping list so I just grabbed whatever I thought that I could have any use of. In the end, I just walked around in the supermarket not paying any attention to the food or my surroundings. That's when I accidentally bumped into someone. I fell but the person didn't, I looked up at the person who looked pretty startled. He had brown spiky hair and deep brown eyes. He looked really handsome. Gosh, I'm really turning gay, am I?

"Ah I'm so sorry, here let me help you up," the stranger said as he held out a hand for me.

I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.

"Whoa, you're like, really tall," he said as he looked at me

"Oh..yeah, I know," I said, it felt pretty awkward talking about my height with a random stranger that I didn't even know the name of

"Ah, sorry I haven't introduced myself, have I? My name is Sou Inuoka" he said

"Oh, I'm Lev Haiba, I'm sorry for bumping into you, I didn't pay attention to my surroundings and kind of just spaced out"

"No worries Lev, you seem like a nice guy"

We talked a little as we walked around, grabbing the groceries we needed. Inuoka turned out to be a really nice guy. We even exchanged numbers.

When I finally got home I realized that Kaede hadn't gotten home yet so I decided to text her.

Me
Kaede? When are you coming home?

Kaede didn't answer, I didn't really care where she went at the moment, she's probably staying at a friend's house or something since the mall closed 40 minutes ago.

I ran up the stairs and flopped down on my bed, I didn't feel like going to sleep but I had no idea what to do at the moment. I didn't have any dinner but I wasn't hungry either. In the end, I decided to just go to sleep, I had a hard time going to sleep but I eventually fell asleep....thinking about Yaku.
-------------------------------------------------------