sleppy bois inc story

Here have some serotonin before you start crying at Tommy's last connanical death.

This is before he got trapped in the prison with dre so yeah that's about it!

Techno's pov

I was just outside farming potatos on the dream smp while phil and ranboo talked to eachother inside.

Apparently they had planned a picnic with tommy, tubbo, fundy, and ghostbur so they could all talk without any war.

'This is not going to end well.'

All the voices in my head seemed to agree with that statement because all I heard for the next 5 minutes was 'E'.

'I can already see the chaos that's about to happen when they get there.'

------------------------------------------------------------

Philzas pov

Me and ranboo were currently planning on how to get techno to come with us to the picnic.

It was supposed to be a family get together and I consider technoblade a brother to me!

"What if we just ask him to come with us?" Ranboo looked at philza, searching for anything in his gaze.

"He will probably decline and say he needs to farm potatos for food."

The two hybrids sit and ponder for a second, what would get techno to come with them to the family meeting?

"Oh I got it! Why dont we ask him to guard you so you dont get hurt?" Ranboo said with a smile present on his face.

"Yeah we could ask him to come for safety reasons, then he will have to come since he doesnt want anything bad happen to me."

So philza and ranboo got ready for the picnic that was only a few days away.

Hopefully their plan would work!

~~~time skip~~~

Philza and ranboo made their way to techno and the hound army. It was technos turn to feed the dogs and give them water so he was in their pen helping them out.

"Hey techno, we were wondering if you would come with us too make sure no one gets hurt!"

Techno made his way out of the pen so that he could hear them speak and not the loud annoying dog barks.

"You want me, to go with you? Because you want to be safe? From your family?" Techno stares at both of them for a second, weighing his options on the matter.

On one hand, he would get to spend time with philzas family like the old days, but on the other, half of his family really, really, hates him.

"Sure why not." Techno walks to the house to get ready.

"Wait really? No convincing you that you have to go? No forcing you to go?" Philza got the impression that techno was only doing this for him and ranboo. No one else, and is going despite the fact his family hates him.

"I gotta hand it to you techno, I would never be able to go to one of your family reunions with this confidence."

They were now inside waiting for techno to get out of his casual outfit for his signature kingly one.

"Phil you wouldn't be able to go to any family reunions, they're all dead." Techno said while climbing down the stairs.

"O-oh right, forgot about that for a second. Well at least I dont need to worry about that anymore!"

Techno let out a little chuckle that phil and ranboo could both hear.

"I forgot how dark your humor was, should have known you'd laugh at that."

Techno stares at philza and ranboo before smiling at them both.

"That is creepy. Dont ever do that again." Ranboo was scared of how innocent techno looked while smiling in his full piglin form.

Despite the many scars running along his facial features and other places as well, the most noticable was his eye. It had one long scar running from his ear to his bottom jaw, he also couldn't see out of that eye.

"Well now that you said not to, I'm going to do it more!" Techno could visibly see ranboo stiffen at the thought of techno smiling more often.

Techno and phil let out a good laugh from ranboos expression.

"Alright we need to get going otherwise we'll be late." Phil started walking out of the cabin and into the snow, ranbok and techno following behind because they didnt know where the meeting spot was.

~~once they got to the meeting spot~~

"Hello philza minecraft!" Ghostbur yells excitedly while floating over to where the three where.

That apparently signaled tommy and tubbo to look over from what they were doing.

Even fundy looked up to see where phil had arrived from.

"Its nice to see you too ghostbur, where is tommy and tubbo? Havent had a good talk with them in a while."

Ghostbur pointed to a tree and phil looked up only to see the 2 boys sitting on the same branch about to break.

Techno had observed his surroundings when they first got there and saw the branch starting to give out.

Tommy and tubbo now looked at eachother a d then the branch, not daring to move an inch.

Techno quietly walked over to the two boys and held out his arms for them incase they fell.

Which as soon as he did that the branch gave out and the two boys fell into technos grasp.

He quickly let go of the two boys so they could talk to philza while he sat down in the distance just listening.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Some time went by and techno had fallen asleep reading a book that he had brought along.

Fundy happened to notice the sleeping piglin and decided he also wanted a nap, so he curled up near technos side and quickly fell asleep from the warmth techno radiated off.

Soon ghostbur sat on the opposite side of techno and made a flower crown for fundy to wear when he woke up. He too, soon fell asleep, but this time leaning on technos shoulder for support.

Phil, tommy, and tubbo were greated with the other three sleeping peacefully around a tree that gave off shade and a place to sleep away form the sun.

They all went and picked spots around the others, tommy and tubbo sleeping next to ghostbur, and philza sleeping next to fundy, how he moved to sleep on his lap because it would be much comfier for the both of them.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

When techno woke up it was starting to get dark outside but he was too sleepy to notice and went back to sleep leaning on Phil's shoulder, making ghostbur slant sideways to lean on technos side.

They would worry about the next morning tomorrow, but for now, they will sleep without any wars, dictators, manipulators, and traitors in their dreams.

Dont roast me in the comment section please, I'm still a little rusty at writing! I mean you try giving up writing for 2 years and then come back to it!

Also there might be spelling mistakes but if you have made it this far, you would have seen them. Good for you!