sally

Alright I'm thinking of making new headcanons for sally and wilbur! The page that I made for sally like a month ago was terrable and I was going through and angst faze.

That chapter will be deleted but eh, so have some family fluff!

Sally topped wilbur. She is a fish. She got wilbur pregnat. What is life?

Alright this is human/fish sally!

Sally and wilbur got married and then had fundy afterwords. They were scared philza and Sally's parents would be mad so they got married in secret.

After all this time, Wilbur blowing up L'manburg, dieing, and talking to tommy, wilbur still has his marriage ring because he cant bear to get rid of it.

He has gotten a few questions about the ring before but he just brushed them off and changed the subject.

What wilbur means when he says "swam away down the stream'' he means sally left because she had to, not because she wanted to.

It was never questioned how fundy was a fox until wilbur later found out philza's dad was part fox part bird so it made more sense to him.

Fundy never got any of Sally's personality traits but he did get her good looks like her blue/green eyes!

Fundy can vaguely remember sally but he has seen many photos of her and has even heard her voice once while he was older.

Fundy is the only person who ages correctly of the dream smp if you think about it.

Fundy married dream because he genuinely liked him! And then he ditched at their wedding because of george. Now he doesnt even see dream because he's in prison.