400 pog + short story!

Alright take some serotonin of tommy and tubbo just chillin with eachother, no shipping minors that is disgusting. This is not shipping. Ok now on to the actual story.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Tubbos pov

Well today started off with a bang.

First, I wake up to tommy almost burning the kitchen down as well as the house for that matter.

Apparently he wanted to make pancakes for me because he wanted to do something nice! Yeah not without super vision, he's never baking without me or an adult there ever again.

As we started to settle down in our shared house, we heard a knock at our door.

This could of either been good or bad considering sam and puffy were at the door looking anxious.

Tommy got up while I stayed on the couch just peering over my shoulder to see what's going on.

Once he opened the door he invited sam and puffy inside so we could all chat together.

"So what brings you here sam nook and puffy?" Tommy asks, obviously worried about what they might say.

"Well... we need to take care of some business away from l'manburg, and that would mean that we would be leaving you two unsupervised for a while." Sam nook started at both of us waiting for our reactions.

"That was it?" I asked giggling to myself about this while thing.

"What do you mean? Aren't you worried that your gonna be alone and could potentially get hurt or separated?" Puffy looked at us like we just said something bad.

"Well its not like we havent been left alone before. Like honestly, wilbur was in charge of a nation and barely had time for fundy, you really think he would have time for us as well?" Tommy looks at sam and puffy waiting for their reactions.

While they were just talking about our trauma I decided I wanted to go check on my bees.

So i quietly left the room and exited the house to go to my bee farm. It was quite calming for me, it had all these wonderful scents and animals were everywhere you looked.

As I was making my way around the farm looking for a specific flower patch, I found an injured bee.

I picked him up and carried him to my destination and set him down on the grass to see what was wrong with him.

It actually seemed to be fine, but one of its wings was torn and it looked halfway to death.

So I gently picked him up and put him on a flower so that he might be happier up on the flower peddles rather than the grass.

I heard someone enter the farm and looked over just in time to see tommy petting a wolf that was in my bee farm.

We often spent most of our time in said bee farm because no one really wants to start wars in a beutiful place like this.

We used that to our advantage and stayed here when there were threats being made from other people to us or someone else.

Tommy made his way over to me and sat down, he seemed to calm down by the second.

We sat ina comfortable silence, taking in all the views and animals that came by looking for food or pets.

I was so tired I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up it was the afternoon and me and tommy were sitting backs up against the walls.

It was very quiete outside today.

Then it started to lightly rain, the sounds were very calming until I heard lightning and jumpedup, startled by the loud booming sound.

Tommy also seemed to wake at that and quickly looked around for any possible traces of TNT.

Once he realized where he was he seemed to mellow down a bit, still shaken up just like I am.

We both stared at eachother and burst out laughing.

We didnt need to tell eachother what was wrong because we both have a pretty good idea of what startled us.

It was getting a little late and we wanted to be home for dinner (might I add that I was making and not tommy.)

We made our journey back to our house and got inside a little wet from the downpour but not enough for one of us to get sick.

I stared making simple mac n' cheese because that was literally all we had to eat. We both never questioned why we have so many boxes of it, we just started eating it one day and they never ran out.

I'm starting to think someone is breaking into our house just to give us mac n' cheese to eat.

Either that or tommy really doesnt know how to shop for food, but that's highly unlikely.

When everything was done and cooked we made our way to the couch and sat down to watch a movie and eat our food.

We ended up watching some random Disney movie neither of us cared about.

~time skip to when they were done~

Tommy went I to the kitchen with our plates and came out with some hot coco and tea.

A little unknown fact about tommy is that he actually really likes to drink green tea.

He sat down again and we curled up together watching movies.

A while later tommy was sound asleep and I was getting ready to does off my self. So I turned off the TV and set the remote down on to the table.

As I was falling asleep all I could hear was the rain outside and Tommy's settle breathing.

Things were starting to get better, I could tell. And so i fell asleep, feeling the safest I have ever felt in a long time.

(Should I just make a oneshot book for you guys to read as well? Tell me if you want the book and I will make it!)