random headcannons that i have-

If ghostbur is all of aliveburs good emotions and stuff, does that mean glatt is schlatts good qualities as well?

Quackitys wings are clipped.

Mumza is taller than even foolish because she is literally the goddess of death.

Mumza saw wilbur for a split second before he got sent to his limbo.

Disregarding the fact I headcannon Mexican dream to be a hallucination, Mexican dream has seen Las Nevadas and likes to haunt the place usually messing with quackity.

Everytime george falls asleep he goes into a small coma that almost always lasts a week, but recently with dreamxd being in his dreams they have started to become longer and longer.

Wilbur saw techno for a split second in his limbo when techno got executed.

Tommy can go into the afterlife and so can wilbur but they mainly don't due to schlatt always being drunk and the fact they can't bring anything else but a stack of cards with them.

Techno is immortal scince he is as old as philza and philza can't age anymore.

Techno was a gift from death herself to philza to help protect him from danger and to also keep him out of harms way.

The antaric empire did happen but since it was on a different server the only 2 who remember it are philza and techno.

Going with that last one techno hates the government because of the way his own empire went down. He had too much power and others saw this and tried to kill him for it.

Tommy was raised in a lab, escaped that, went to a school not far from the dream smp land, left the school at age 8 and stayed near the dream smp because he always could steal their food. Then wilbur found him when he and tubbo were looking for a place to stay. A while later fundy was brought into the picture but since foxes age differently he grew up fast and the rest is history.

Philzas first meeting with Tommy in cannon was when he looked around the server after killing wilbur.

Wilbur did write about Tommy, tubbo, fundy, and everyone else in l'manburg in his letters to philza and kept him updated on how they were and what they did.

Tommy and tubbo made a space inside the l'manburg walls and filled it with blankets, pillows, snacks and farm lights so that they could sit and talk to eachother alone and away from adults. They also brought fundy along with them sometimes.

Tubbo and Tommy were the first people to know fundy was trans and helped him get the courage to tell wilbur. Even giving fundy some of their old clothes that didn't fit them anymore.

Bad and skeppy used to live together in the smp but then all the wars and conflicts came around and they found it was best to live separately because they didn't want to get hurt in front of the other if anyone came close to them.

Michael knows enchantment table and so does Tommy so they both talk to eachother.

Enchantment table language is not to be confused with enderman language even though they come from the same place they are vastly different.

Techno and Michael communicate through pigling language and head movements or hand gestures.

Philza could never learn any other language than piglin because it would get mixed in with his every day life and he already struggles with not speaking in piglin every 5 seconds.

Despite what many may think, the piglin language is the easiest to learn and is basically like English.

Foolish want to leave his past behind because of how it turned put for him, now he just wa t to be a builder but quackity won't let him work in peace.