tubbo and ranboo

Ranboo has a wristband from tubbo that says 'My Beloved' and he wears it everywhere.

Ever since ranboo showed michel to tubbo, tubbo has become more protective of ranboo and michel.

Michel likes to hang out with tubbos bees and sometimes eats flowers.

Tommy will sneak into michels room and share stories about tubbo and ranboo with him while sharing candies.

Ranboo in his enderwalk state has talked to michel in piglin before, it surprised michel but he soon forgot about the whole thing because he fell asleep.

Michel sees hallucinations of a ghost tubbo and tommy talking while also seeing glatt and ghostbur appear sometimes.

Tubbo has scars that cover half of his face and has his hair down to block most of them.

Ranboo has big scars on his back from wings that he doesnt remember, but he can still feel light pain coming from his back almost as if it is being pulled.

Tommy has scars all along his legs, feet, arms, and some on his face and back from being in exile and so many people hiting him with swords.

Tommy and tubbo know how to dance and often try to teach michel and ranboo about it, but they both fail miserably.

Tommy started to hang out with ranboo more as a way to feel better about loosing tubbo to him. Now they have a friend/hate relationship.

Tommy hates loud noises, barking from dogs because of the hound army, and is scared of smiling faces on paper.

Tubbo is afraid of becoming like schlatt, he is afraid of the dark for unknown reasons, and has a hard time expressing himself normally so he does it in hi own way.

Ranboo has a fear that when he goes Into enderwalk mode he won't be able to be in control again, he's worried he might kill someone while hes out, and only tommy and tubbo can snap him out of the enderwalk.

Michel is afraid of axes and swords that are too sharp because he feels he might be attacked or harmed.

Michel has seen ranboo in his enderwalk state many times and often just follows him around when he can or sleeps on him to make him stay still until tubbo or Tommy come.