family on dre smp

Philza's only son is wilbur but he found tubbo on the side of the road. He raised tubbo not knowing who his parents were or ever finding them. Wilbur left with tubbo when he was 14 and tubbo was 10. They found tom.y at the site where the first ever l'manburg was created. But before all this philza and techno were immortal travelers always writting letters to keep in contact with eachother.

Puffy adopted all of her sons. This includes foolishG, dream, and DreamXD. She found foolish in a desert temple when he was 3 and later found dream and xd when they were 5. She raised them and when dream left at the age of 16 she sent xd to watch over him. Hence why he's the protector of the dream smp. Foolish shortly after started to wander around the world as well, soon landing in the dream smp. Puffy joined before foolish but it wasn't that long before.

Bad found skeppy in the nether when he was adventuring for supplies to help skeppy when he got sick. He brought sapnap back and skeppy and bad raised him. Before that skeppy tried summoning a demon as a prank on his friends filming the whole thing on camera, he didnt expect it to work since he didnt believe in it. When bad came out skeppy wanted a hug from him because he wasn't all that scared and found bad to be a very cute and tall demon. They became friends and soon bad moved in with skeppy.

Eret is related to herobrine but doesnt really like to bring that up as it may scare some people. When techno found out about eret being his son he asked for his address because he wanted to fight herobrine. He did actually fight herobrine and won, he literally fought god and won.

Wilbur and sally loved eachother deeply and were engaged when they found out fundy was going to be a thing. They were both happy and scared at the same time, so they quickly got all the things they needed to take care of fundy and waited. Sally died giving birth to fundy and wilbur could never bring himself to say what happened to her so he made up the story of her swimming down the stream.

Philza's wife was the goddess of death, philza is the angle of death, and techno is the Blood God. They were all friends and techno saw the chemistry between the 2 and would often joke about it with them to make them closer. Philzas wife had to stay in her realm after fixing birth to wilbur so philza made up the lie that his sons mother was a refrigerator. Techno actually helped philza take care of his kids and helped teach them how to read and write sort of.

Techno had siblings. Key word "had". A group of piglin called the orphans decided to attack his tribe back when he was around 3. His parents and him managed to survive and recover, having more children as the time went on. Techno had 2 sister and one brother. The group of piglins came back and attacked them for resources, killing technos whole family, with techno barely escaping to the overworld. There techno met philza and became friends with him.

Schlatt and tubbo are sort of related? Schlatt is the father of tubbo but the mother kept him hidden because at the time schlatt was not really doing to well and was in a lot of debt. She left tubbo on the side of the road with a bee plush so that he wouldn't feel alone and left him there. Then philza found him and the rest is history.

(Tell me if I missed a family!)