The Prince and I (20)

Chapter 20

Rosanne’s POV

I arrived at the palace like normal and the guards led me inside without any questioning. ‘Any sign of Charles or the other men?’ I asked Leonardo, as if I care.

‘No, I’m sorry Rosanne. We are doing our best to find him,’ Leonardo said. I roll my eyes at him then frown before turning towards the door which leads to the kitchen, also known as the hang out area for my “next on the list” people.

‘Rosanne!’ one of the butlers yelled as soon as I arrived in the kitchen; I never bothered to learn the servant’s names at the palace, why do I care though?

‘What is it? Have you found anything about the boys?’ I asked as I rushed over to the computer with the best worried face I could pull. I crouched down behind whichever butler was on the computer, he was the geeky nerdy one. He was next on my kidnap list based on the fact he could possibly find out where the boys are hidden.

‘I haven’t found anything about them,’ I breathed a sigh of relief. ‘But I think I have a plan to find out where they are,’ my chest tightened a little.

‘What is the plan?’ I practically begged to be told the idea.

‘Well, I’m going to get lots of CCTV cameras put up around the islands, eventually someone or something should be caught on tape,’ the geeky butler replied as he turned to look at me.

‘That isn’t going to work though. I’m sure a kidnapper like this will know how to get past CCTV cameras, I mean he has taken people from the palace and this place is full with CCTV cameras,’ I tried to convince the geek, he can’t get CCTV cameras or else there is no chance.

‘This has to work, I’m going to make it work,’ the geek responds. This isn’t going to work, not if I can help it.

                ‘Rosanne,’ Chandler shrilled, obviously a little startled to see me in his missing brothers room. ‘I didn’t expect to see you here,’ Chandler added.

‘It’s my boyfriends room, where else would I be?’ I asked plainly as I looked at Chandler with my dark green eyes.

‘No, it’s just that I didn’t think you’d be here yet,’ Chandler stuttered. I just turned and began walking towards the window. ‘So you are missing Charles too?’

‘No, I mean he is my boyfriend and everything but I don’t miss him,’ I snapped, Chandler obviously realised my temper because he backed away with his crutches in his hand. ‘I’m sorry Chandler. It’s just, he has been missing for three days, its only right for me to be worried,’ I lied. Chandler walked closer towards me but I stood up. ‘Please, can I just have a little time alone?’ I asked as I urged Chandler out of the room.

‘Of course, I’m sorry though Rose,’ Chandler apologised as he walked away and out of the room. I let out a little giggle as a smirk filled my face.

‘Stupid boy, actually believing me,’ I whispered quietly as I wondered around Charles’ room searching for something I could take, something that cost quite a lot of money.

Charles’s POV

I was lying on Jesse’s chest whilst eating some stale bread. My belly was growling uneasily and I was feeling a little ill. ‘When we get out of here I shell get rid of Rosanne and tell the island that you shell be my new partner,’ I explained to Jesse as I turned up to look at him. Jesse had a small smile on his face as he twisted my hair in between his fingers.

‘You’re so cute, Charles,’ Jesse responded as he kissed my hair.

‘We are still in the room you know,’ Julian shouted from the opposite side of the room where he was getting his back massaged by Geoffrey.

‘We still don’t care,’ Jesse laughed stubbornly as he took the stale bread from my hand then nibble the corner of it. His face was screwed up as he chewed the disgusting bread.

‘I still can’t believe I trusted Rosanne,’ I began. Jesse groaned as he rolled his eyes.

‘Char, you didn’t know. I believed her to and I didn’t even know her,’ Jesse tried to stop me feeling guilty. I actually trusted her though. ‘You’re going to get out of here.’

‘We both are going to get out of here,’ I stated. Jesse stayed quiet. ‘I promise you, we either all get out or neither of us do.’

                ‘So, just because you’re the prince I was wondering who I should capture next?’ the master questioned as he stood outside of the cell.

‘Leave my family alone, please,’ I pleaded as I stood up then rushed over to the metal bars keeping us in the cell alone.

‘Maybe Chandler or Alfie. Your sister is too young, plus one of them already died so they might need to keep one,’ master said as he ran his fingers through his jet black hair.

‘Please, kill me now. Just leave my family alone,’ I spat. Jesse walked up behind me.

‘Don’t get me wrong. I was tempted to kill you a while back. Before you go, he needs to go,’ master said as he pointed to Jesse. ‘I’ll have to call Rosie back, perhaps she knows who should go next. She is the best at temptation.’

‘You’re sick!’ Jesse snarled.

‘I don’t care, at least I’m not the one who is going to die. Perhaps I’ll take your father, then maybe your mother will marry me,’ master said as he stroked his skin. ‘Guards, take me to the palace,’ master demanded as he walked away. I kicked the wall out of frustration repeatedly.

‘Charles stop it, you’ll hurt yourself!’ Jesse said as he grabbed onto my waist. I just shrugged then continued kicking the wall.

‘It doesn’t even hurt, they have metal in them,’ I said as I continued to kick the wall over and over again. Wait, they are metal that means... ‘I have an idea,’ I pointed out as I quickly knelt to the ground and began un-tying my shoelace.

-------------

 Sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I've was busy. My mum had my brother and I help cleaning up from Christmas. I hope everyone had a great 25th of December and are looking forward to the new year. -ALEX!