The Prince and I (3)

Chapter 3

Jesse’s POV

‘I bet I’ll beat you to the pier!’ David shouted as he began running across the beach. The guys and I all began running quickly behind him. This was like a game warm up for us offence guys, run along the beach before playing.

I couldn’t help but laugh when Cameron pushed David straight into the sand. David pushed himself up then spat the remanding sand from his mouth onto the floor whilst screwing his face up.

‘Dude you are totally going to get killed,’ David’s twin brother, Aaron shouted to Cameron who was now running closer to the sea and a lot faster.

David wiped the last bit of sand from his face before sprinting after Cameron with Aaron following closely behind him.‘Cam you are gonna regret that when I’m finished with you!’ David yelled as he picked up speed, I could see him kicking lots of sand up behind him.

Kane and Lewis both began following David but they were actually in the sea. I watched them running then began chasing after David who was now jumping onto Cameron’s back and pushing him towards the sand.

                We’d been running for half an hour when we decided to have a break underneath the pier.

David and Aaron were trying to catch fish with their hands and for some reason it actually worked. ‘Aaron look at this one!’ David shouted to his brother who was stood further out in the sea.

The entire offensive line discussing how they could play so the opposite team would stay back. I was sat with Kane and Cameron whilst watching Kyle trying to push the twins in the sea.

‘Callie don’t be a jerk!’ I heard someone shout. My head instantly snapped round until I could see Charles, Geoffrey and Callie running around with a football. Callie was running way ahead of the boys whilst they jogged slowly behind.

‘I’ll be back in a minute,’ I told Kane and Cameron as I stood up then began walking towards the guys.

Geoffrey saw me first and then his nudged Charles in the arm who turned to look at me. Callie was watching the boys and then she turned to face me.

Once Callie had seen me she quickly stood up and dusted the sand off her body which wasn’t covered by her bikini before walking steadily across the sand and back to Geoffrey and Charles.

‘So Callie,’ I mumbled as I walked up to the three of them with my arms crossed over my belly.

‘Looks like I’ve got my own stalker now boys',’ Callie laughed as she looked at the both the boys. ‘Get lost Jesse,’ she demanded whilst turning to me.

‘I just came over here to see if you are coming to the game?’ I asked curiously as I walked a step closer.

‘Yes WE are going,’ Callie stated emphasising on the “we”.  ‘But we aren’t going for you, Kyle asked me to go,’ Callie said, was she deliberately trying to annoy me?

‘Well you can come but he can’t,’ I decided as I looked at Charles with pure disgust.

‘Technically you can’t stop him; Kyle invited him also,’ Callie noted as she smirked at me. I just stuck my middle finger up at them then walked away dragging my feet under the sand. They annoy me so badly, I think.

-

The football game had finished and we WON!

Everyone was in a hyped up mood and we all went straight to Ashley’s. I pulled up outside Ashley’s parent’s large house, there were already lots of people at the house but I couldn’t see Callie’s car.