The Prince and I (15)

Chapter 15

Jesse’s POV

Three days ago I found out that my dad was living on the same island as the guy I owed my heart to. I woke up in the tent and Daman was already up and staring at me. ‘Please tell me you weren’t watching me sleep?’ I questioned sleepily.

‘I can tell you that but I’d be lying,’ Daman smirked. I just smiled back at him before sitting up. ‘So you are actually going to leave?’

I nodded. ‘It’s my only chance to find my dad so I guess I should take it,’ I babbled. ‘At least I’ll get to see Kayda, I’ve missed her loads,’ I finished. Daman nodded understandingly. ‘My offer still stands Daman.’ My offer was that I’d help Daman get out of camp along with Chris. I know that the two of them have fancied each other since we came to this camp.

‘I’d love to but I need to get cured from my stupid issue,’ Daman grumbled and then looked at me with his denim blue eyes.

‘And this camp isn’t going to solve any of your problems bro. A blind man could tell that you have fallen for Christopher and he’s fallen for you,’ I admitted which made Daman gasp.

‘Is it that obvious?’ Daman asked as he looked at me and then hugged his arms over his belly. ‘Wait, Christopher has fallen in love with me?’

I nodded and smiled at Daman. ‘So you have a chance to go out there and be free or you can stay cooped up in here for the rest of your life until you turn straight which isn’t going to happen.’

‘But what would happen if Chris doesn’t want to come and I leave alone?’ Daman worried.

‘Well there is only one way to find out I guess,’ I answered before quickly running from the tent before Daman could stop me and heading to the third one which belonged to Fletcher and Christopher.

‘Jesse!’ Daman shouted behind me which obviously woke a few guys up because there was a lot of grunting following us which made me laughed even louder. I fell into Christopher tent, Fletcher was already gone which was good because if not I would have crushed him. I zipped up the tent before Daman got to it which made me laugh when he ran into the material.

‘Jesse?’ Christopher asked as he rubbed his eyes and then looked at me, his green eyes glowed with the sunlight which was coming from the plastic window.

‘Daman fancies you,’ I quickly spat as Daman managed to unzip the tent and then he jumped into it and landed on top of me. ‘Tell him then Daman,’ I laughed as I squeezed Daman’s chin.

‘Is it true Daman?’ Christopher asked as he sat up alert with a smile on his face. Daman’s cheeks blushed a light shade of pink which answered the question easily enough.

‘Okay, kiss and pack your things so we can leave as quickly as possible before Philip wakes up,’ I urged as I pushed Daman off of me and onto Christopher causing him to make that “ouff” sound.

‘Where are we going?’ Chris asked but he didn’t take his eyes away from Daman’s which made me smirk, they are defiantly in love.

‘Out of here,’ I answered simply. ‘Now chop-chop,’ I said as I clapped my hands. I kicked Daman’s arm which was the only thing stopping him from flattening Chris and he fell on top of them before they went into a embrace of passionate kissing. ‘Ew that disgusting,’ I teased. Daman and Christopher both put their middle finger up at me at matching times whilst I left the tent.

                We were all showered and clean. I called a taxi to meet us down the road from the camp and we had all our things packed which we would need including some food which Daman had stolen from the kitchen. ‘Is everyone ready?’ I asked as we all sat in my tent. Daman and Chris both nodded their heads.