Grown 2 {Aizawa}

Theres a TV in Aizawa's room and you finally found the chancel he talked about that allowed him to watch you for those years and well to put it frankly, your husband didn't wait long after you and your sons disappearance to bring his sectary into your bed. You turned the TV off and made your way to Aizawa's study tears streaming down your face. You opened the door and he quickly wrapped you in his arms "Whats wrong?" You didn't say anything just burying your face into his chest letting his scent envelope you, it was just how you thought he would smell.

He shuffled you to the living room and sat you both on the couch "I tried to warn you." So he knew what you were doing then "I know." He wiped your face "Dont waist your tears on people who don't deserve them dear." You nodded blinking away a few lost tears that hung around. A few seconds later Eri came running in "Mom the babies crying." You scooped her up as you stood "Lets go get him." Aizawa followed the two of you to the room "Then we can go out for ice cream. Eri got excited and made you laugh, maybe living in this world with Aizawa wasn't so bad after all.

(222 Words)

Requested by: kateFromUa  ellensimp1244