Quirk {Todoroki Family}

Quirk: Frost- You can create layers of frost 

Endeavor ran over scooping you off the floor and into his arms activating his quirk just enough to start warming you "Rei call an ambulance, hurry!" You woke up hours later in a hospital bed sweating "What happened?" Shoto was the one to speak "You lost control of you quirk and almost froze yourself to death again."

You were four when your quirk appeared and it almost killed you. They rushed you to the hospital and the doctors told Endeavor and Rei that your quirk was unstable and instead of creating frost onto other things it creates thick layers of frost only on your body. They also told them that under co circumstances should you use your quirk but its not that easy being unstable it activates over any little thing. Your family tried their hardest to help you to the point of keeping you locked in the almost always warm house with someone always close by but clearly accidents still happen.

You sighed "Sorry everyone." Rei hugged you and you felt her wet check, she had been crying "Its ok, this is all our fault! Im the one who gave you this broken quirk! Im the sorry one!" Endeavor huffed "I should have stopped after Touya, the doctors told me we had a higher chance to have this happen again but I wouldn't listen. Dont blame yourself Rei this is all on me." You frowned "Its no ones fault, you heard the doctors its a one in a million chance thing." They both gave you a smile as the doctor came in to discharge you.

You left with your family other then Endeavor who said he has to go speak to, someone who owes him a favor. The next morning you woke up to your family acting weird "Morning everyone." They all returned with a good morning as you sat for breakfast, you ended up sneezing causing frost to prickle up your arm "Oh dang!" Endeavor grabbed your arm and melted the frost off but your arm was still freezing, he smiled "I have a present for you." You smiled, he always gave you the best presents.

You know there pity presents since your the only one not allowed to leave but its still nice regardless. He pulled out a little red box and opened it, it looked like a bullet and shot mixed "Whats that?" "Its the solution to your quirk problem!" You gave him a look "Thanks dad but I dont want another experimental quirk stabilizer that probably wont work anyway, I think i'll just let my quirk do its thing and whatever happens, happens." His smile dropped when he realized what that meant "No, this isn't a quirk stabilizer this is a quirk eraser! Its gonna take the whole problem away forever!" You stood backing up a bit "Im sorry but no." 

Suddenly Shoto and Natsou grabbed both your arms restricting your movements. Natsou smiled "Dont worry sis it wont hurt." You tried to fight back but Rei wrapped her arms around you now completely stopping you from moving "I wont let you be another Touya! Just stay still baby it'll all be over in a second." Fuyumi came back into the room with a first aid kit to fix you up after as Endeavor came to stand next to Shoto with the little needle aimed at your arm.

(572 Words)

Requested by: marvelrulez