Shelter 2 {Nana}

🚧This can be interpreted as teen x adult so i'll just put the warning, dont like then dont read🚧

You and All Might were sitting at the table after Nana had to run off for some emergency leaving Gran Torino to watch you both. You put down your drink still sniffling when Gran Torino sighed "L/n can I speak to you in private?" "Sure." You both stood and he brought you down the corner "I hate to be the one to break this to you but, Nana isn't the women you think she is. Shes the one thats been doing all the bad stuff to you." "What?" "Almost everything bad thats happened in your life, including what happened to your parents." You looked up at him and gave him a weird look "Thats not funny."

He looked at you with pity "Im not joking." You started walking back to the table "Nana is always there for me, how can you try and put dirt on her name." You sat back down with All Might waiting for Gran Torino to come back but he never did, assuming he felt bad for kicking you while down and left you just sat back drinking your soda. All Might was fidgeting in his seat "You ok Toshinori?" "Gran Torino wasn't lying." You gave him a weird look "Are you guys jealous of Nana or something?" "No of course not! Im trying to help y-" You stood "I dont need your help or lies!" You stormed off, you regret that now as you watch the news.

"Pro hero Grand Torino and young quirkless Toshinori Yagi have gone missing-" You turned the tv off as Nana walked in looking as sad as you "You ok F/n?" You shook your head and ran to her to cry some more. 

(460 Words)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(460 Words)

Requested/Inspired: FungameWolfie13

Im not ok! I just imaged, What if Aizawa was self-conscious about the scar he got after the USJ incident because you always joke around about him being hot for his age and he thinks the scar "ruins" his face for you but he doesn't say anything to you, cuz yk its Aizawa he doesn't wanna burden you with his problems, but he always hides it behind his hair or makes sure your on the other side of him and you catch on so one day while just sitting in his lap, yk one of those calm domestic moments he loves, you kiss his scar and the man just breaks down and holds you tight thanking you for putting up with him 

^Why I had to go and make myself cry like that