MiNe! {Nomu}

It was supposed to be a run of the mill patrol but now your fighting to get out the grip of a Nomu as he runs away from a huge fire the heroes were trying to combat "Let me go!" He steps threw a portal and you heard a voice that makes your blood run cold "Nomu, why do you have a hero?" "MiNe!" Shigaraki sighed "You know what, fine, keep the hero scum I dont care anymore." "YaY!" He walked past Shigaraki and you knew it was stupid but you were out of options "Please-" He cut you off with a laugh "Maybe this will teach you about how corrupt your society really is, beg all you want no one is coming for you, your just a sidekick." You told him off... but he was right, no one came to your rescue and you didn't even show up on the fallen heroes memorial.

~A few months later~

You yawned as you sat at the bar, Kurogiri handed you a plate as you sat between Twice and Mr. Compress "Morning." Both Twice and Compress moved a seat away from you "What?" Compress took his mask off "Sorry dear, we love you but I watched that Nomu break a guy in half because he bumped into you, I wanna live." You rolled your eyes as you took a bite out of your breakfast "That was an accident, im sure he didn't mean to hurt that guy that bad." Twice scooted a bit more away "Better safe than sorry." A bit later the Nomu came over and placed you in his lap "MoRnInG F/n." "Morning bub."

(280 Words)

Requested by: Socialreject47