Getting Away 2 {Endeavor}

You were sitting on the couch eyes glued to the tv as the trial played on; hes gonna get away with it, hes gonna get away with it, hes gonna get away wit- "Guilty of all charges!" Guilty? Your whole body was shaking as tears started streaming down your face, Guilty! You started laughing as you wiped your face. Soon a blond blur came running out the kitchen, your daughters bright green eyes stared up at you "Whats funny momma?" You smiled down at her as you pulled her into a hug "Its nothing little songbird, lets go get daddy were going out for ice cream!"  

Mic popped his head out his office "I heard ice cream?" He looked past you both to the tv and his smile wided "Hell were doing more than ice cream, where going out to eat too!" Your daughter jumped from your lap and booked it to her room to get dressed as Mic came over and wrapped you in a hug "Congrats." You smiled up at him "Never would have happened if it wasn't for you so, thanks." He chuckled as your daughter came running back into the room with her favorite Present Mic plushy "I think you've thanked me enough." 

(263 Words)

Requested by: FuntimeWolfie13 

Ima level with you, I just wanted to give yall a happy ending for once lol dont get used to it we all know I like killing people 😌 also im bout to spam cuz I got a random burst of motivation and completed a few requests ive been sleeping on