𝓜𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 {Mirio}

Mirio's mother is the queen's personal guard and his father is the king's so it was only logical that when the two couples had a child close to the same time their son would be the Princess's personal guard. From the second Mirio was old enough to hold a sword properly he began his training to protect his future queen. Hes never meet her since hes always training but hes heard many nice things. His best friend Tamaki is the future librarian of the palace privet library and every time Mirio goes to get a book on fighting or strategy Tamaki tells him stories about how kind you are when you come in for your studies.

His other friend Nejire is the princess's lady in waiting and sometimes her and Mirio eat lunch together and she tells him how amazingly beautiful princess F/n is. He knows everything about her and not just the stuff he needs to know to protect her he also knows she loves cooking especially {favorite dish} and if she could she would live in the library because she loves to read. He cant wait to finally get to spend everyday around her.

Finally his fifteenth birthday came and he was crowned as an official knight, a few hours later he was standing between his father and the king at the huge bedroom door. The king knocked and a few moments later Nejira answered with a bow "Come right in." She moved so the three could enter, his father bowed and he quickly followed before he could even get a look at you. "You may rise." He stood and his breath caught in his throat when he saw you, Nejira was a hundred and ten percent right. "Hello princess." "Hi Mirio." She knows my name!! was the only thing going threw his mind. 

Mirio spent the next four years constantly by your side, as a personal guard he wasn't just a knight he was your protector, primary executive, and of course your friend. He kept you safe making sure you didn't run in your gowns or wander to far away from the palace gates, making sure you didn't talk to strangers or mess the ends of your pretty dress up. Sometimes you would whine because you told him he was being to protective like when he didn't let you talk to one of your citizens or when he wouldn't let you ride on a horse with one of the other guards but he would always remind you his whole life is dedicated to making sure you live yours and you needed to learn to trust his instincts and that would be the end of it.

It was your eighteenth birthday, your family and their guards were all at the table when your father announced your engagement to the king from the kingdom to the far left of yours, King Hizashi. Mirio felt his heart shatter into a million pieces, your his princess how can your dad not see the perfect person for you was right in front of him!? You accepted it, just like Mirio's purpose of birth was to protect you yours was to join the two kingdoms together, why fight your fate. Mirio however couldn't it wasn't your fate to marry that man it was your fate to marry him! Why else would you to unplanningly be born around the same time, why would he be born to your parents personal guards if it wasn't fate that you two should meet? Because it is fate that you two will be together, Mirio will make sure of that.

A few days later you were standing by the palace gates your parents on either side of you and your guards behind you. Mirio's mother nudged him "You've been pouting all day, today is the day you need to be the most focused." "Sorry. I, uh, feel sick." She nodded and went back to looking around for harm. The gate opened and the little box pulled up, a man wearing some of the most elegant stuff Mirio has ever seen hopped out the car "SHOTA!" He flung his arms around the king but his father never flinched "How have you been?" "Fine, Hizashi meet your wife, F/n." You went to bow but the man grabbed you giving you a tight hug "No need for such things my dear." 

You hugged back his embrace warm and kind, this won't be so bad you told yourself as the man finally let you go. Your father, king Aizawa, chuckled "Well i'll leave you two be, make sure you guys arn't late for dinner we'll discuss things then." You both nodded before the man's servants handed Nejira a huge box full of shiny little jewelry and trinkets "Thank you Hi-" "Dont worry about thanks, I wanted to spoil my future honey." You, Hizashi, Mirio, and Hizashi's personal guard all went off to the royal garden. Every pick up line, cheesy nickname, or joke that came out of Hizashi's mouth only fueled Mirio's anger.

That night over dinner a date for the wedding was set, it was way too soon for Mirio's liking he needed to fix his problem now. Hizashi would be staying in a guest room until the wedding and his guard was standing outside, Mirio knows this because hes currently standing in front of your door making a plan. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water mixing in a little something before heading to Hizashi's room. His guard started to draw his sword upon seeing him "Im the princess's guard, I just wanted to bring you a drink I know the castle can get humid at night." 

The guard accepted it with thanks and a few hours later he was no longer a threat to Mirio. Mirio slowly opened the door making sure its old hinges didn't creak as he stepped into the room holding Hizashi's guard's sword. He slowly crept to the bed raising his hands and sending the sword right through Mic's chest. Mirio crawled onto his chest and started stabbing him over and over letting rage take control of him. Once he was all raged out he went over to the sleeping guard and placed the sword in his hand smearing the blood all over him before running to the bathing house and cleaning himself then checking on you, still sleeping peacefully, and got back into his position. 

You woke to your father's scream cut threw the air. You ran past Mirio still in your night clothing. He missed catching you by a couple seconds, he ran after you until you stopped clasping your hand over your mouth to stop a scream as your body started to shake. Your father was yelling at Hizashi's bloody guard as tears streaming down his face, he didn't let the guard say anything as he grabbed the bloody sword and raised his hand. Mirio grabbed you turning you and putting your face into his chest so you couldn't see, to bad you could still hear. Your father sent you back to your room with Mirio since the stab marks were right handed and the guard was a leftie the palace was put under lockdown.

You stood with a sigh after you finished crying "F/n?" "I need to go check on my father, he may have been my betrothed but hes been my dads friend for many years and he looked really hurt over his death." "Your dad said not to leave your room." "Not to leave my room without my guard, so come on." Mirio looped his arm around your as you gave him a weird look "I would feel better closer to you if thats alright." You smiled for the first time all day "Quite alright."

(1357 Words)

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

I kill yall favorite blondes so much I thought it was time to finally kill mine  

Was that whole murder scene inspired by Macbeth, yes, yes it was. Dont get me wrong I dont like shakespeare or most of his works for that matter but Macbeth is one of the good ones