Dating {EraserMic}

❣️

Aizawa was scrolling through his phone during an extremely boring meeting when he came upon one of those news outlets pages that love keeping up with the hero's kids,

Endeavour's son dating Present Mic's daughter!?

What the hell did you think you were doing! He clicked Todoroki's profile and found the same picture 'took this cutie to get cold soba and she said I was the better snack' He clicked your profile but the last thing you posted was the picture of Er...

What the hell did you think you were doing! He clicked Todoroki's profile and found the same picture 'took this cutie to get cold soba and she said I was the better snack' He clicked your profile but the last thing you posted was the picture of Eri sleeping a week ago, so you are trying to hide it from them. He screenshotted it and sent it to Mic who shared a look of annoyance with him before going back to the meeting. After the meeting they went straight to your dorm room.

"Hey, missed me?" The looks they gave you made you stop joking and sit up straight "Am I in trouble?" Mic crossed his arms "Did you do something that can get you in trouble?" You've never been able to lie to Mic "I threw Mineta in the big garbage can earlier." "Not that." Aizawa said with a huff. He took his phone out and showed you the screenshot of the tweet "Oh, no im not dating Todoroki-kun, and the caption was Uraraka, she stole his phone." Aizawa put his phone back in his pocket "So when did you and Todoroki become friends?" "After the sports festival, he started hanging out with all of us."

Mic sat next to you "You would tell us if you were dating someone right?" "Of course, you and aunt Kayama would be the first to know." Mic patted your head as they walked out your room, they saw Mineta walking into his room some garbage on his head. Later that night Todoroki opened the door to your dorm "Hey, just got back from-" "You need to private your twitter." "Why?" "The news got ahold of your last tweet about our date and my dads looked ready to kill you." Todoroki slipped out his phone and did as you asked as you walked over to him wrapping him in a hug "We gotta be more careful, you dont understand what my dads would do to you if they found out."

"I promise to be more careful." He leaned down and you two shared a kiss before he pulled away "Night snow angel. "Night baby." He left and you closed the door to get ready for bed. Mineta closed the little crack in his door "Interesting." 

Aizawa kissed Mic before laying down right as his phone dinged "God damn it I swear if Bakugou and Mido-" He stopped and shot up causing Mic to follow "What? Are we being attacked?" Aizawa spoke through gritted teeth "No." He shoved his phone in Mic's face.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hi Mr. Aizawa its Mineta thought you might like to see this

 Aizawa its Mineta thought you might like to see this

---------------------------------------

"I'll deal with Todoroki in the morning." Mic nodded "And i'll handle F/n."

(534 Words)