Him Or Me! {Midoriya}

Aizawa rammed his shoulder into the door again finally knocking it off its hinges and to the floor. The teachers ran into the room as the class peaked in from the door way, Midoriya was standing over Bakugou's mangled corpse both covered in blood. He turned to Aizawa a look of horror and sadness on his face "Kid what did you do?" "I- I had to... He was gonna kill me i-if I didn't." You ran past the teachers and pulled Midoriya into a hug shushing him. Aizawa grabbed the both of you quickly pushing you both into the hallway as the class began to ask a million questions to Midoriya."

Midnight grabbed you both since you were basically attached to him and lead you guys past the crowed and into an empty classroom Mic following behind. You let go and joined Midnight and Mic to stand in front him, Mic shook his shoulder lightly "Now what exactly happened Midoriya?" "He shoved me in the classroom and locked the door, he was mad I won the mock battle today so he wanted to fight but he just kept coming at me. You have to believe me Mic-sensei it was him or me!" Midnight gave him a motherly hug "Calm down Midoriya, we believe you."

She sent you both to Recovery Girl to get Midoriya checked and you both cleaned since you were now also covered in the blood. After Recovery Girl released him he came out to find you talking to Aizawa, crying. When he walked up Aizawa nodded and left, Midoriya sat next to you "Im sorry." You looked up at him "I know you loved him but-" You cut him off with a big hug burying your face in his neck "Im sorry you had to go threw that if I knew he was like that I never would have given him the time of day!" He hugged you back... a big smile plastered across his face.

(329 Words)