Soulmate {Shirikumo}

Everyone is given a bracelet when there quirk manifests, its got nothing to do with the quirk but your soulmate. Its clear until you meet your soulmate then their color appears on the bracelet and its how you know their the one for you. You were lucky enough to find your soulmate on the first day of school. You sat and noticed your bracelet turn light blue before you could turn to look around the boy next to you nudged you holding his arm with the {f/c} bracelet in the air "Sup soulmate." 

L̴͍̠̆͘u̸̝̞̽̍c̴̥̰̀̒ḳ̷̓̌y̷̖̆

You were on your knees looking at your shaking bloody hands as the paramedics put Shirikumo's body into an ambulance. Aizawa and Mic knelt next to you "He'll be ok L/n." "Yea-" Everyone stopped as the bracelet turned snow white and you started sobbing harder as Midnight pulled you into her arms.

You walked into the teachers lounge "Hey L/n!" You turned to Mic and gave him a smile, he came over and hugged you "How was your break?" "Same old same old, how was you and Aizawa's?" He smiled "It was fine." He placed a hand on your shoulder and you caught sight of his black bracelet "Good luck, I heard 1A gave Aizawa a run for his money with the quirk tests." You chuckled as he walked away. You sat at your seat and Midnight sat next to you "Hey~" She wrapped her arms around you and you caught sight of her green bracelet "Ready to raise the next generation of heroes?" You chuckled "Always." 

She stood "Better get to printing my worksheets out we all know vladking likes to print for the whole week." She walked off as you collected your stuff from your desk to put in your room. Your hand brushed a paper and your deep purple bracelet caught your eye, you looked around to see no one was looking at you and pulled it out. Your not supposed to get another soulmate one and done deal so why did yours change a couple months after Shirikumo's death. It has to be defective or something.

"Hey." You jumped and threw the bracelet into the back draw and slammed it close standing and holding your back to it "O-oh hey Aizawa-kun!" He gave you a weird look before going back to his stoic expression "You ready to head out, I dont want to keep Thirteen waiting." "Yeah, lets go." He raised his hand to wave goodbye to Mic and you caught his yellow band, you sighed before moving past him and heading to the bus. He soon came next to you band now gone, of course he doesn't want his students to catch a look at it and catch on, not like you can judge since you've done the same thing long before him.

You stepped onto the bus and looked around, some of the kids bracelets were already colored. For some reason the bracelets always look like they're glowing every sense your lost color, maybe your brain just likes reminding you. You sat next to Aizawa "You feeling ok L/n?" "Hmm?" "Well you acted like I caught you with a dead body earlier so I just want to ch-" "Shut up Deku!" "All I said was your band is re-"  Aizawa sighed as he stood to break them up. You stood next to Thirteen as Aizawa was talking to the kids when suddenly,

You've seen that purple before, before you could even move Aizawa stopped you "Thirteen! H/n! Stay with the kids!" He ran off and you activated your quirk, bubble shield, to cover the kids but before you could the purple mass appeared over you all

You've seen that purple before, before you could even move Aizawa stopped you "Thirteen! H/n! Stay with the kids!" He ran off and you activated your quirk, bubble shield, to cover the kids but before you could the purple mass appeared over you all. Suddenly his form covered you all in darkness, you opened your eyes to find you were sitting next to the standing villain, he turned to you and you could see the edge of his smile under the hand he was using as a mask "Hi L/n." You went to activate your quirk but found it didn't work, you turned to see Aizawa using his quirk on the villain catching you in the crossfire.

"Get away from her!" He chuckled as he ran at him and you tried to stand only to be pushed down by the purple fog "Your gonna wanna stay down cloud 9." Cloud 9? How did this thing know your lovers old nicknames for you? Suddenly a bullet whizzed past you causing you to yelp and look around before the flog covered you and you opened your eyes in an old dingy bar. You looked around and noticed the villain bleeding out on the floor "Oh shit!" You grabbed the first aid kit off your belt and started trying to help him when the fog guy manifested into an actual human looking person. 

"Tomura are you alright?" "Fine." "How about you rain cloud?" You stood "How do you know those names!? Who even are you!?" He walked over to you "Your exactly how I remember you, its me love." It rolled off your tongue before you could think "Oboro." Even though he had no mouth you could tell he was smiling "Yes." "Im still on the floor!" You turned helping the guy onto the bar stool "What is going on!?" Shirikumo explained everything to you "I had to take you, I had to get you away from those corrupt heroes-" "Corrupt heroes? What are you talking about, you mean our friends?" You stopped as you remembered what had happen not a few moments prier."

"Oh god our friends!" You stood "Is Aizawa ok!?" You were on the verge of tears "Im not sure, but it doesn't matter-" "Are you being serious Oboro!" He took a step back "You might not see them as your friends anymore, and I cant understand why, bu...

"Oh god our friends!" You stood "Is Aizawa ok!?" You were on the verge of tears "Im not sure, but it doesn't matter-" "Are you being serious Oboro!" He took a step back "You might not see them as your friends anymore, and I cant understand why, but their all I have left! Oh god Mic! I can't imagen what hes going threw right now, I know how it feels to watch your bracelet fade to white." You stood making your way to the door "I have to go to him! I need to make sure he doesn't do anything rash!"

A tight grip on your arm stopped you "Your not going anywhere F/n." You turned to face him as he grabbed your other arm "Their not our friends, I died because they didn't try and save me then after they lied to you until they couldn't hide the truth any longer . Now look at them constantly throwing their colored bracelets in your face! I can't let the heroes corrupt you, your not like them. Tomura did all that stuff but you only saw a man in need when he was hurt, your not like them." 

You tried to get away from him but failed, he turned to Shigaraki who was now standing "Go head and take as much time as you need with her, I can wait." Shirikumo nodded before you both were surrounded in the purple fog once more and you opened your eyes to see a room with no windows or even a door. It looked like a normal bedroom even had a bathroom off to the side but no way in or out other then Kurogiri "Sorry F/n, this was the last resort. Your still as stubborn as I remember as well." You looked around to find him gone and in his place a plate of food with a note.

𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭

(1332 Words)

Requested by: FuntimeWolfie13

*Requests are a little backed up at the moment {cuz I was being lazy} I currently have 21 request in the works/about to get started so just know I did get your request and it is coming but it might take longer then normal