Redo {Dabi}

This villain's quirk was starting to get annoying, villains name: Redo, quirk: Can restart a day after its been lived. Well you got hit on the worst day possible, the day you were kidnapped by the villain Dabi. In order to stop the quirk you have to change the main event aka getting kidnapped but thats been...hard. Day one you got kidnapped while walking home, day two he broke into your home, three you woke up to him jumping out your window with you in his arms and, four he found and broke into the hotel room you bought.

Today was the fifth day, you woke up and got ready to head out. On the way you took a different way so you wouldn't get stuck in traffic like the first time. You got to school and avoided the teachers lounge on the third floor so you wouldn't interrupt Aizawa and Mic ...hugging like the third time. You then headed to class and gave out the tests making sure to give Kaminari a pencil and Uraraka an eraser. After class you skipped lunch so you dont have to break up Midoriya and Bakugou's fight like the second time.

You then made your way to your car when the boom happened, you ran and pushed Momo out the way getting yourself hit with Redo's quirk, even if its getting annoying you would rather yourself have to go threw it then your student. He was arrested and Recovery Girl checked on you. Then you caught sight of Vlad Kind and smiled "Hey wanna come over and hang out?" He smiled back "Sure!" Maybe if you had back up you could over power him and change it so this day could finally end.

You were making popcorn as he cracked jokes about your cooking skills when you heard yelling "You cheating bitch!" You both turned to see Dabi standing in a pile of ash that used to be your front door.

"Sorry about the damage L/n!" You jumped into action as well "Its fine i'll get reimbursed for it!" He was able to slip past Vlad King and grabbed you "After all this time you cheat on me!" "Your crazy!" Your quirk, sonic boom, sent him flying as ...

"Sorry about the damage L/n!" You jumped into action as well "Its fine i'll get reimbursed for it!" He was able to slip past Vlad King and grabbed you "After all this time you cheat on me!" "Your crazy!" Your quirk, sonic boom, sent him flying as you ran to the phone to call for more back up finally having someone to have your back. Before you could call the hero commission you heard Vlad King scream out in pain.

 Before you could call the hero commission you heard Vlad King scream out in pain

"Dont worry baby i'll give you a second chance."

(472 Words)

Requested by: DevilishAngel44

Was the last line my attempt of a joke? ...Maybe